Honored Contributor

Alberti is his usual professional self on the BRONZO show. The facts that are necessary with very little “filler”, nonsense or talking over the Italian vendor (he’s also easy on the eyes 😜).

I think Alberti could rise in the ranks to be one of the greatest hosts, but is sadly under used.

BTW, I purchased the hoop earrings J 357923...the smaller size in white bronze. It has the snap bar closure and no hinge showing against the piercing...my personal favorite style of hoop. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: ALBERTI AND BRONZO

[ Edited ]

@Shanus, I couldnt agree more.  I love ALBERTI.

He is a joy to watch, sweet, informative, polite, knowledge filled, patient, yes easy on the eyes for sure, and the absolute professional.  The Q should listen to the ones that watch.

WE WANT MORE ALBERTI....HE IS JUST CALMING TO WATCH AND LISTEN TOO.  THANK YOU ALBERTI FOR YOUR AWESOMENESS....

Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Oh, and forget to add that he’s always (ALWAYS) dressed professionally, freshly cut hair and manicured hands....unlike some other hosts here. So refreshing!!!!

Trusted Contributor

YES @Shanus, he dresses fabulous !!!! Always groomed and well spoken to add to it !!!!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Skididdy. I think we’re starting the Alberti Fan Club. 😏

Honored Contributor

Uh oh. Just also ordered the square labradorite stud earrings. I need to stop watching.

Trusted Contributor

You bet we are. I will say this as gently as I can.....move out some of those constant hosts and bring on our ALBERTI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet you sales would raise !!!!! Happy QVC watcher, more relaxed to hit the buy button or call in the order...LOL

Have a nice weekend @Shanus

Honored Contributor

@Skididdy wrote:

You bet we are. I will say this as gently as I can.....move out some of those constant hosts and bring on our ALBERTI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet you sales would raise !!!!! Happy QVC watcher, more relaxed to hit the buy button or call in the order...LOL

Have a nice weekend @Shanus

@Skididdy  The point is, I AM watching him and not flipping channels. I also made several purchases. You’re so right that corporate needs to take notice. Have a wonderful weekend. Enjoyed our chat. 💕

Esteemed Contributor

His nails look better than most women’s. He always looks nice, doesn’t get hyper. Joy to watch.

Valued Contributor

I’ve recently caught him on a few shows and he’s really very good, no screaming or screeching, no prancing to the camera, just professional, calm and informative presentation.  He is really under utilized.  I’d love to see him on Monday nights which have become unwatchable