Respected Contributor

Re: AFTER FULL DAY OF DIAMONIQUE.....

I enjoyed watching here and there during the day but I bought nothing. 

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus @How do you like the Courtney hoops that you have? Do you like the quality? Do they show up enough? I think they are nice but probably too small for my ears with the high piercings. I'm actually considering the 16mm ones but can't decide between the gold and the silver. They're a very good price.

Honored Contributor

@Thats Me wrote:

@Shanus @How do you like the Courtney hoops that you have? Do you like the quality? Do they show up enough? I think they are nice but probably too small for my ears with the high piercings. I'm actually considering the 16mm ones but can't decide between the gold and the silver. They're a very good price.

@Thats Me   I don't remember if the other pair were Courtney's or not, but one arrived with the bar on the closure bent. Those were returned. I like a huggie hoop now because of the masks and the earrings don't interfere. My piercings are fairly low. The other  hoops.....my hair's really short and I have a small face, so wouldn't wear large hoops.

Honored Contributor

I didn't watch. I can spot CZ a mile away and rarely wear it. The couple pieces of CZ that I have are in gold since silver makes my skin sore and bleed.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @Shanus for your reply! I don't need these but, like you, now that we're back to wearing masks I like the idea of a snap or click closure rather than a post, and something small that doesn't get in the way.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus 

Diamonique jewelry is fun and sparkly. I picked up a few items on sale because, especially now, we can all use a little sparkle. Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Yesterday was Diamonique, not on my TV ????

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@Shanus 

Diamonique jewelry is fun and sparkly. I picked up a few items on sale because, especially now, we can all use a little sparkle. Smiley Very Happy

@Sammycat1   That's so true. Enjoy your jewelry when it arrives.

Honored Contributor

JTV Bella Luce is so pretty and so much cheaper !! When did Q have a full day of Diamonique, I didnt see any of it. 

Honored Contributor

One of the worst shows I can remember.  I kept checking back, thinking they're going to show something nice......I'm not surprised so few purchased from that show. It wasn't the best of Diamonique.