Highlighted
Honored Contributor

AFTER FULL DAY OF DIAMONIQUE.....

[ Edited ]

Did anyone make a purchase...or two? early on, I purchased Courtney's small huggie hoops. Ilike the bar/clip closure  since we're wearing masks again, I've stopped wearing my hoop earrings with butterfly clutches. 

Respected Contributor

Re: AFTER FULL DAY OF DIAMONIQUE.....

[ Edited ]

I watched for a couple minutes and changed the channel. I have so much jewelry that I've had for years that I hardly wear that I no longer purchase anymore. I hope everyone who did purchase enjoys it.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't purchase much jewelry anymore as I have so much I don't even wear.  I have caved in the last few months and purchased a couple of Jay King items at great sale prices but that's about it.

I did watch many of the shows yesterday on and off.  I thought the earrings you purchased were really nice and I hope you enjoy them.  I liked the show where Erin and her husband were on together presenting the "colors" of diamonique.  I thought the emeralds were fabulous!  

Respected Contributor

I was so tempted by the Lisa Mason .. "Road Less Traveled " Necklace

But like others I have so much of everything .... still thinking of it though ....

Honored Contributor

Very boring show.  Didn't like anything they had on.  I periodically went back to see any improvements.  There  werent' any.

Honored Contributor

There were many repeated items on clearance or on sale for awhile.

Honored Contributor

I checked in a few times but it all looked rather uninspired.  Disappointing considering how nice the line used to be.

Honored Contributor

I didn't get anything. I'm still on waitlist for a pair of RG pave hoops and it's been a long time so I think I might not receive them. Probably supply issues just like some other things right now.

Honored Contributor

@catter70   I didn't even give a minute to the jewels because I am so frustrated still with how much I have and how little I wear.   Most of the time, it's not even fun for me to look whether it's QVC or craft shows or the wonderful shops still open in my neighborhood.

Years ago a cousin of mine used to say she dressed put on her jewelry and checked herself in the mirror, but before walking out she'd add another piece of jewelry.  What with our masks and 90 degree heat, a ring and my Fitbit are often my total.

Respected Contributor

I didn't buy anything either.   

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.