Honored Contributor

Did anyone see this show? Some cute pieces, but a little too dainty for me. 

What did you think of designs? Pricing?

Honored Contributor

I didn't see that show but I took a look at the collection online. It's dainty, minimal and I think that sort of stuff would appeal more to the younger shoppers...that seems to be what's 'in' for younger women these days. I can't say much about the prices b/c I haven't shopped for those kinds of pieces.

Honored Contributor

I've never been into small and dainty jewelry.  I go for the gusto. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

There's not much dainty in my jewelry collection and that's the collection I shop nowadays.

Honored Contributor

The earrings, etc. would be cute for my 12 yr. old GD, but don't think she'd keep track of diaamond jewelry for $150*. I DO think many of the earrings shown were for double piercings like Katrina was showing them...Definitely, the younger viewers. It's a trend now, the dainty jewelry...I don't follow the trends and usually stay w/ same choices of bangles and necklaces...

Like @Kachina624 , even though petite, I like the bigger and more bold pieces. If I'm going to purchase or wear jewelry, it's a statement piece or pieces. The "Accents" line was very tiny.

Esteemed Contributor

Didn't watch the show, but looked through the items. They appear to be overpriced items for preteens.     

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

@Shanus - The solitaire stones used in these rings are the size of accent stones in some of the rings I wear, or perhaps these Affinity stones are even smaller.  These pieces would get lost on me.  Thanks for posting about this new collection, though.  I agree that these appear to be for a younger crowd. 

Super Contributor

I like dainty jewelry. I like to stack my jewelry. I  ought few pieces anc I am happy with it.