Esteemed Contributor

A positive thread about Gem Day

It's nice to have a day dedicated to jewelry, especially gemstone jewelry. There's a variety of price points, the hosts and experts are dressed elegantly in lovely jewel tones,  Joel Schecter and Peyton Kelley are in the house, and it's spring: time for some new sparkle!

I hope my fellow gem lovers are joining this day, too.

Valued Contributor

Re: A positive thread about Gem Day

Thank you for the positive post for Gem Day. I am enjoying the programming and doing some buying as well. It's especially nice to see jewelry experts back on air in the studio. Breath of fresh air, at least for me!

Respected Contributor

I am enjoying the presentations and seeing all the colorful gem  stones.  Always nice to hear information about the gems and see the vendors again.  

Thanks for starting the thread @Sammycat1 

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Esteemed Contributor

I am enjoying too, just love looking at gems!  NOT buying, already own too much but they are presenting some pretty pieces.   I flip back and forth with HSN, Marla Wynn is on now Smiley Happy   Enjoy everyone!

Honored Contributor

Its nice to have Honora back on again.  Already have enough pearls but couldn't resist a pair of earrings.  Hope everyone enjoys the day.

Respected Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

Its nice to have Honora back on again.  Already have enough pearls but couldn't resist a pair of earrings.  Hope everyone enjoys the day.

Also looking at some Honora earrings  which ones did you get 

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

Remember the Lisa Robertson years when Joel Schecter couldn't keep his eyes 👀 off her. He def had a thing for her. I always enjoyed the two of them showing Honora. 

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

Love it!

They say Michelle Lau is a certified gemologist.

I have qualifications, too. I am a certified gem and jewelry NUT!!! Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@fairydogmother wrote:

@JudyL wrote:

Also looking at some Honora earrings  which ones did you get 

@fairydogmother - I purchased J421670.  They just look so pretty.  Just a hint of sparkle.

Super Contributor

Lisa represented the pearl industry years ago if I am not mistaken. She also loved pearls as well. I have a beautiful green pearl necklace I got years ago from him. love this event, I am glad they changed the date.