New Contributor

I don't post very often anymore but I am so excited about my anniversary purchases I feel compelled to share my reviews. I received four items yesterday - fastest delivery from QVC ever.

The first item I opened was the dew drop bracelet. It is a petite bracelet but I think that that really makes it so believable in terms of the carat weight of the DMQ. This is absolutely an everyday piece. I paired it with the little sister cuff and they look great together - LOVE it. I am now eagerly awaiting the matching earrings which should arrive today or tomorrow.

I also picked up J158101 in both amy and citrine. These are also petite, everyday pieces. The amy ones are a nice medium shade of purple. They are more saturated than other amy that I have received lately from JR. The citrine is the most deeply saturated citrine I have ever received. I have been disappointed in the last year or so with regard to the color saturation of the stones that I have received. These little beauties do not disappoint at all.

The last item I opened was the blue quartz mini monaco. I know some were not happy with the size of this ring but I have to say I LOVE IT. I expected it to be much smaller than my RQ monaco because of the number of side stones in the pictures online. This ring GLOWS. While smaller than the RQ monaco, it still is a spectacular ring in and of itself. I could probably wear this ring everyday and not get tired of it. I will try to post pics of both of my monacos for size comparison.

I have to say this is the first time in a long time that I am not returning a single item - I adore each and every piece I received yesterday. Whew....I need a cigarette (and I don't smoke!)