Reply
Contributor
Posts: 58
Registered: ‎11-12-2018

Re: A beautiful 14 K gold shades of Firestone ring

[ Edited ]
 
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,151
Registered: ‎05-01-2010

Re: A beautiful 14 K gold shades of Firestone ring


@Dancer 45 wrote:

EXCUSE THE CAPS I AM NOT ANGRY BUT HAVE AN IMPORTANT QUESTION!

 

Lisa running a business from her home with constant deliveries, employees, etc. doesn't her neighborhood have to be rezoned according to city ordinances?   I have a friend who runs an internet business with the central location at his house.   HOWEVER, there are no delivery trucks, his employees work via internet at their homes scattered about different locations in various cities and states.  He is publisher of an on line sports magazine.    The mulit million dollar McMansion hood he lives in, he had to get his house spot zoned.

 

  I don't know how she is running a business in a private neighborhood


@Dancer 45.  She rents out a section of a warehouse. The stuff in her home is just Christmas stuff she uses to decorate and some other stuff. No delivery trucks. She has posted pictures at the warehouse.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,007
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: A beautiful 14 K gold shades of Firestone ring


@shaggygirl wrote:

I wonder what the neighbors think when they see trucks unloading all that stuff at her house. Or driving by when the garage door is open and seeing that disaster. And all those cars parked there, hers, Katie's, Nancy's, David's and the other lady that works for her whose name escapes me. Surely they know she's running (or trying to run) a business out of there.


Garage probably opens to the back of her property.  And her driveway frontage must have room for the cars.  Where i live there are restrictions on running a business out of your home.  If she is the fulfillment site i would think her neighbors would be unhappy unless she is on say a five acre lot.  

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,151
Registered: ‎05-01-2010

Re: A beautiful 14 K gold shades of Firestone ring


@Shawnie wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

I wonder what the neighbors think when they see trucks unloading all that stuff at her house. Or driving by when the garage door is open and seeing that disaster. And all those cars parked there, hers, Katie's, Nancy's, David's and the other lady that works for her whose name escapes me. Surely they know she's running (or trying to run) a business out of there.


Garage probably opens to the back of her property.  And her driveway frontage must have room for the cars.  Where i live there are restrictions on running a business out of your home.  If she is the fulfillment site i would think her neighbors would be unhappy unless she is on say a five acre lot.  


@Shawnie.  See previous post. There are no delivery trucks. She rents space in a warehouse. This has all been shown on her Facebook.

Contributor
Posts: 58
Registered: ‎11-12-2018

Re: A beautiful 14 K gold shades of Firestone ring

[ Edited ]

I am exiting the circus and moving on to more intelligent and interesting conversations.   

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,151
Registered: ‎05-01-2010

Re: A beautiful 14 K gold shades of Firestone ring

@Dancer 45. There is no need to be nasty. I thought I would tell what I know from looking at her Facebook. And demanding to know what is in the boxes is a bit extreme. 

No neighborhood is going to allow what you insist is true to occur. 

So just go on spewing your nastiness to someone else. You seem to care a lot about this. Go ask her.

BTW, your postings remind me of another poster.

Contributor
Posts: 58
Registered: ‎11-12-2018

Re: A beautiful 14 K gold shades of Firestone ring

[ Edited ]

Sorry but i didn't mean to step on your toes and upset you.  I asked a legitmate question since in regard to your post.  I could care less to be honest.  It was a question like in an ongoing conversation.  So sorry you took it the wrong way.  Like any conversation comments can go here there and everywhere, it's just conversation.  Unless I over look something in my comment, I don't see I demanded anything.  You made a statement  I asked a question and based on your last reply, I guess you are the same as I, you have no idea what goes on or what is in the boxes.    No need for you and I to  have a urinating contest.    

 

As far as reminding you of a different poster, I can 100% assure you that statement is wrong.   Please don't draw assumptions and think because I ask a question that I am playing with a double identity.   This home gal doesn't play that game.  

Valued Contributor
Posts: 680
Registered: ‎12-12-2014

Re: A beautiful 14 K gold shades of Firestone ring



Proud bravo thanks for that. Dancer gets extremely triggered anytime LR comes up. He thinks she didn't create GILI when it was well known that the basis of that line was on what LR was wearing. It was a QVC owned line but Lisa designed with the design team all the items. The name GILI was from LR. The line was a huge massive success and it woulfnf be celebrating seven years on air. Most lines dont even make it past a year. Um on the garage things most garages I know are pretty messy. Lisa lives in a huge mansion with lots of land. Dont feel she is next to neighbors. It's so funny how Dsmcer gets so angry and I seriously doubt she has traveled the world, have celebrity friends, went to NY fashion shows. Lisa has lived almost a movie star life style. That ring is gorgeous for 14 K. It's crazy how much buzz LR brings to the boards. She literally has more posts then 3 to 4 hosts combined.
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,151
Registered: ‎05-01-2010

Re: A beautiful 14 K gold shades of Firestone ring


@JONNYSBRO wrote:


Proud bravo thanks for that. Dancer gets extremely triggered anytime LR comes up. He thinks she didn't create GILI when it was well known that the basis of that line was on what LR was wearing. It was a QVC owned line but Lisa designed with the design team all the items. The name GILI was from LR. The line was a huge massive success and it woulfnf be celebrating seven years on air. Most lines dont even make it past a year. Um on the garage things most garages I know are pretty messy. Lisa lives in a huge mansion with lots of land. Dont feel she is next to neighbors. It's so funny how Dsmcer gets so angry and I seriously doubt she has traveled the world, have celebrity friends, went to NY fashion shows. Lisa has lived almost a movie star life style. That ring is gorgeous for 14 K. It's crazy how much buzz LR brings to the boards. She literally has more posts then 3 to 4 hosts combined.

@JONNYSBRO.  Uh, LR does not live in a huge mansion with lots of land. She lives on a development in a Mc mansion. The neighbors houses are right next to her which you can see on her Facebook photos.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,151
Registered: ‎05-01-2010

Re: A beautiful 14 K gold shades of Firestone ring


@Dancer 45 wrote:

Sorry but i didn't mean to step on your toes and upset you.  I asked a legitmate question since in regard to your post.  I could care less to be honest.  It was a question like in an ongoing conversation.  So sorry you took it the wrong way.  Like any conversation comments can go here there and everywhere, it's just conversation.  Unless I over look something in my comment, I don't see I demanded anything.  You made a statement  I asked a question and based on your last reply, I guess you are the same as I, you have no idea what goes on or what is in the boxes.    No need for you and I to  have a urinating contest.    

 

As far as reminding you of a different poster, I can 100% assure you that statement is wrong.   Please don't draw assumptions and think because I ask a question that I am playing with a double identity.   This home gal doesn't play that game.  


@Dancer 45.  All anyone has to do is read your posts here to see what is going on. You can try to divert it but you can't. And please do not tell me what to do. All I did was answer some of your questions. Now I will stay away from you as you seem a bit scary. 

If you don't want answers, don't ask the questions.

BTW....you are playing games home gal.