Frequent Contributor

Re: A beautiful 14 K gold shades of Firestone ring

For some reason, this person (COS) does not want her identity revealed.  Conflict of interest with her day job?  Embarrassed to work with/for Lisa Robertson?

Trusted Contributor

The Chief of Stuff is a lady named Carmie.  Lisa has known her since she (Lisa) moved to West Chester.  She has no connection to QVC that I am aware of.

Honored Contributor

@Sadie45 wrote:

The young girl isn't going to Italy?  Isn't she the unoffical photographer and person who adds the smoothing line removing filters?  I hope that young girl finds a balance in her life and finds a really successful career.  She needs to be  building her future with lots of good benefits and a good retirement plan.  It's good to have a good time while one is young and ventureous.   

Does that even exist anymore! The Millennial's are all verclempt and ticked off because there are no high paying jobs or any kind of long term job security. I look at it as this young woman is thinking out of the box, working for LR and it will look good on her resume in the future or it's experience if she wants to start her own business. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just went to Lisa's website for the first time in a very long time.  I looked at all three pages.  There isn't one thing on there that I would want at any price.  Her bags are extremely overpriced.  It's ridiculous to pay that much for a no name made in China bag.  Her prices are much higher on everything than what you could find locally.  You could find much of her decor pieces at Hobby Lobby.

While at one time I might have bought something from her if I had found anything that I liked, I never would now.  That's all because of the reviews and comments on these threads that Johnnysbro starts.  I also would never buy anything from any place that says they will take your money now and send you the item at a later date.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NickNack wrote:

I just went to Lisa's website for the first time in a very long time.  I looked at all three pages.  There isn't one thing on there that I would want at any price.  Her bags are extremely overpriced.  It's ridiculous to pay that much for a no name made in China bag.  Her prices are much higher on everything than what you could find locally.  You could find much of her decor pieces at Hobby Lobby.

While at one time I might have bought something from her if I had found anything that I liked, I never would now.  That's all because of the reviews and comments on these threads that Johnnysbro starts.  I also would never buy anything from any place that says they will take your money now and send you the item at a later date.

I was so surprised to see a heart for this post @Sadie45.  This thread isn't showing up in the jewelry section for me anymore.  I thought the thread had been deleted without an explanation.

Edited to say:  Now it's back.  I looked at two pages.  Strange.

-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@NickNack  I had the same thing happen.  I thought it was deleted, but it's back.  I figured maybe because it sounds like solicitation for another company, QVC had enough and got rid of it.  Everytime the OP starts a thread it seems to be to get people to go look (and hopefully) purchase from LR; however, actually it is working the opposite way. 

People are not as dumb as the OP hopes.  We know junk when we see it and know when things are overpriced.  I think it is funny we are expected to be out of our money and wait for a month or more for our merchandise.  What company does business that way?

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack:  I agree with everything you said.  I thought when the thread disappeared that Q had finally come to its sense and was no longer tolerating this blatant display of "commercial" for a second rate site (I'm being generous).  I don't know who Johnybro really is but enough is enough!  Bet Johnybro is back again, too soon!

Honored Contributor

@patbz wrote:

@NickNack:  I agree with everything you said.  I thought when the thread disappeared that Q had finally come to its sense and was no longer tolerating this blatant display of "commercial" for a second rate site (I'm being generous).  I don't know who Johnybro really is but enough is enough!  Bet Johnybro is back again, too soon!

@patbz  They have been deleting his posts lately--practically as soon as he writes them.  I think this post is a couple of months old and someone responded to it and brought it back up.

-Henry David Thoreau

Regular Contributor

I have a few pieces and I followed LR a bit then realized she was operating under Tony Robbins business practices. She charges outrageous prices to fund her many travels. It’s ok with some but just not for me. 🤷🏼‍♀️   To each their own.👍🏻

Regular Contributor

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣