Trusted Contributor

Re: A beautiful 14 K gold shades of Firestone ring

U know I really do not need to. Lisa has many many followers on facebook and the tribe just keeps getting bigger and bigger. It just brings tears to my eyes we have a living legend who keeps rising to the cream of the crop
Super Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

U know I really do not need to. Lisa has many many followers on facebook and the tribe just keeps getting bigger and bigger. It just brings tears to my eyes we have a living legend who keeps rising to the cream of the crop

A prime example of hyperbolic humor.

Frequent Contributor

Tribe WAS getting bigger and bigger because she bought tens of thousands of Facebook followers from India.  The last time I looked, LR only ships to the US.  So looking at her number of followers is useless --they are not buying anyrhing.  More smoke and mirrors.

Trusted Contributor

You do realize that she bought those likes and views from a click farm, right?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

So those 287k followers aren’t real people @JasperDawg@alarmclock??  Indian click farm?  How do you see that?  I just googled click farm.  Had no idea this was a thing.  Besides Jonnysbro thinking it is evidence of a brilliant business who else even pays attention?  

Frequent Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

So those 287k followers aren’t real people @JasperDawg@alarmclock??  Indian click farm?  How do you see that?  I just googled click farm.  Had no idea this was a thing.  Besides Jonnysbro thinking it is evidence of a brilliant business who else even pays attention?  

She had a huge surge of followers over the summer--thousands of new ones each week.    Indians and Pakistanis (the vast majority males) started posting all kinds of stuff on her Facebook page--a lot of it non-sensical and some of it suggestive.  Many of those accounts were newly-created and/or had no legit-looking posting history.

Valued Contributor

It’s amazing amazing LR can have all those followers and only on average about 700 people tune in to watch a chat and only about 50 - 100 people shop with her and on average her FB post comments garner about 70 comments - on a good day. During the chats the comments are a lot more because the handful of the same people all gather and talk amongst themselves back & forth. It’s entertaining to see “on that one”. LR needs to get new phrases. Stuck in a rut with her repetitive verbiage just the same as her entire look is unimpressive. She’s become so stale. It’s obvious Q made her out to be something she is clearly not in real life.

Lisa goofed on buying FB likes. Again she had no idea what she was doing, amateur mentality just like her chats are that she tries to portray she’s still on TV “having a show”. LOL! 

Trusted Contributor

You guys got it right.  Click farms are plentiful in Pakistan.  You go online, pay for the number you want and within a few hours, the hits start coming.

She blamed it on an animal video.

That had nothing to do with it at all.

Esteemed Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Admiring her is one thing, but referring to her as a "living legend" is really over the top.

She's a former host on a shopping channel who has been trying for awhile now to get her home-based business off the ground.

Save "living legend" for those who truly deserve it.

Trusted Contributor

.well she is a legend in this biz and her biz is flourishing as she is going into her fourth year of biz. She is just doing the most amazing things. So proud of my girl