Super Contributor

Re: A beautiful 14 K gold shades of Firestone ring

[ Edited ]

Either Lisa and her IT Dept. are completely inept or the bungling starts are a shtick.  Lisa is trying to put forth a casual presentation.  Likewise with the chit-chat with everyone behind the scenes and Nancy's silly costumed appearances.  Lisa is entertaining and being chummy with her viewers.  She might also be stalling because there is not much to say about the lackluster merch she is presenting.  She could present everything in a half an hour.  However, that would cut down on her own exposure on camera and subsequently garnering praises she so covets beyond all else. 

As for the Fire gem stone ring, it has 4.65 grams of gold.  That is not much metal to hold so many stones. The stone mounts are probably foil thin since there are so many stones and so little gold to go around after using a lot to make the band and gallery.  As usual, there is no hallmark shown in any of the pictures.  I would think showing that would be a point to brag about.  Citrine is also a fancy name for quartz and those quartz are very included.  So for the price, that Firestone ring is a real scortcher.

Respected Contributor

@qwarkster wrote:

Either Lisa and her IT Dept. are completely inept or the bungling starts are a shtick.  Lisa is trying to put forth a casual presentation.  Likewise with the chit-chat with everyone behind the scenes and Nancy's silly costumed appearances.  Lisa is entertaining and being chummy with her viewers.  She might also be stalling because there is not much to say about the lackluster merch she is presenting.  She could present everything in a half an hour.  However, that would cut down on her own exposure on camera and subsequently garnering praises she so covets beyond all else. 

As for the Fire gem stone ring, it has 4.65 grams of gold.  That is not much metal to hold so many stones. The stone mounts are probably foil thin since there are so many stones and so little gold to go around after using a lot to make the band and gallery.  As usual, there is no hallmark shown in any of the pictures.  I would think showing that would be a point to brag about.  Citrine is also a fancy name for quartz and those quartz are very included.  So for the price, that Firestone ring is a real scortcher.

@qwarkster  My vote is for the shtick.  LR loves to act like that and then everyone says "oh LR you work so hard and are so tired"; "thank you for doing all you do for us";  "who else would we throw our hard-earned money at for inferior stuff made in foreign countries?" (my intepretaton).

She needs to have time to say how amazing, amazing everything is and how much she loves, loves everything.  However, in this case she can't say she "is so getting that one" because she owns the entire bunch of the item already LOL.

Thank you for pointing out the meager amount of gold.  I will bet there are going to be many disappointed buyers when they find out they can almost bend the gold with their bare hands! 

JB should be soon to tell us how LR could have married a millionaire or is it billionaire?  I guess her invitation to the Golden Globe red carpet was lost in the mail.  Maybe it is out in her garage buried under who know what!

Valued Contributor

@hellodali wrote:

@qwarkster wrote:

@qwarkster  My vote is for the shtick.  LR loves to act like that and then everyone says "oh LR you work so hard and are so tired"; "thank you for doing all you do for us";  "who else would we throw our hard-earned money at for inferior stuff made in foreign countries?" (my intepretaton).

She needs to have time to say how amazing, amazing everything is and how much she loves, loves everything.  However, in this case she can't say she "is so getting that one" because she owns the entire bunch of the item already LOL.

Thank you for pointing out the meager amount of gold.  I will bet there are going to be many disappointed buyers when they find out they can almost bend the gold with their bare hands! 

JB should be soon to tell us how LR could have married a millionaire or is it billionaire?  I guess her invitation to the Golden Globe red carpet was lost in the mail.  Maybe it is out in her garage buried under who know what!

@hellodali, she still very much likes to play Q host and use manipulative verbiage but instead of saying “I’m so getting this”, she now switched her words to “I’m so keeping this one”. She’s so fake. 

And the other same tired phrase she likes to use when describing something that she thinks is so high-end looking, she craves making them wonder who she’s talking about with the whole peanut farmer guessing games schtick. What’s her excuse now why she can’t mention names?? Such phony garbage. 

Notice most junk is now going to be advance orders so she can collect their money and then take forever to ship things out without being out any of her own money.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh my!   JB hasn't started a new discussion.  Perhaps jet setting to Atlanta isn't worth talking about.   Wait for it wait for it, swipe swipe. 

What's up with the advanced  orders AGAIN!   How long to ship the merchanidise?    What kind of business does that? If you go on a wait list ANYWHERE your credit card isn't billed until an item ships.   What kind of deal is she doing? 

Valued Contributor

LR shoppers beware of the subtle lingo in product descriptions. “please allow a few extra days for shipping” means Lisa is going to collect your money immediately and then place her order for said item. That means she will be out of pocket nothing and orders will take longer to arrive. That’s her sneaky way of wording “advanced orders” on some items. Shady business practices but she appears to be low on money with all the Christmas merchandise that didn’t move. 

Be on the look out for more selfies because she wants to push product and what better way than to show you are wearing the boutique junk when you’re out ‘n about. 

Contributor

Selfies are for the daily ego fix.  You are so beautiful, you look so young.   Does anyone realize photos are over filtered and so unreal? 

Respected Contributor

I see some of her new friends from the mid-east are commenting.  I wonder how long she will leave their posts up?  She is probably too busy sourcing special items for all her special tribe members.  I hope she finds some more faux radishes or at least a faux parsnip or two.

Contributor

All's quiet with the fan club president.   

Respected Contributor

@Dancer 45 wrote:

All's quiet with the fan club president.   

I think “he” may be taking care of business in Atlanta.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

If I'm looking at online no matter how much I like the piece if it has the stamp, China, on the piece or inside of a ring I'll pass it up.

And I agree with some of you. If you see this peron posting about Lisa's jewelry I would just pass it up and not read it.