Respected Contributor

Re: A beautiful 14 K gold shades of Firestone ring

@xstephx wrote:

Interesting how jonnysbro always pops up a day or so before lisa has a "live chat" thing...

Ahhhhhhh -- I have gotten through about two minutes of one or two reruns of the "live chat" things.  I love the swirling of the fake hair -- I hear the Rapunzel look is very in LOL.  I love the brushing of the eye thing and the eternal problems that questions are asked of Katie, e.g.,is it working? is it on? am I filtered enough for people to think I am thirty years old?  LOL

I hope we get some venom jewelry, oops I mean phenom -- whatever.

Highlighted
Contributor

Wonder if JB is an unofficial employee who helps out with customer service issues.  If so I have a few questions about jewelry.  After all this  topic is about jewelry. 

Trusted Contributor

Honestly Lisa looks like shes in her latter 30s. I would say 38 to 41 is what I would guess. I know she is 53 but I would never guess that.
Respected Contributor

Please tell me what planet you were born on?  The planet of fuzzy vision?  You are a riot! 

I thought it was funny when LR had lunch with KL and DD, she never mentioned Kathy has brought her Kathy's ring back in gold vermeil, silver rhodium and -- wait for it -- 14K.  Yes, someone else sells 14K online.  Wow, how unusual.  Kathy cannot keep her ring in stock and she plans to do more of "her" designs this year.  Yes, Kathy designed the ring named after her and has designed even more tasteful rings.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Kathy is smart and funny.  She knows how to represent her age and isn't afraid to show the real Kathy.    Kathy always looked  very stylish and classy.   She knew how to wear her hair or what wigs to wear that looked natural and age appropriate.   Kathy has always been very secure in her skin and is a real person.   Kathy Levine and her jewelry are both class acts.   (Note to JB.  Since you reminded me this is about jewelry I am making sure I keep it about jewelry.  Thank you so much for keeping me directed in the right direction)

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Always did and do like Kathy but LR not so much!  Overdone brows and lips are not my thing!  I understand that LR (once upon a time) was a spokesperson for Pearl Council (and probably got some killer discounts).  That was then and this is now!  I'm sure I have had far more quality life experiences than she (travelled to close to 80 countries and can hold my own in most social circles...). I'm over her and YOU (whoever you are and whatever your real agenda).

Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO@Dancer 45    If you two want to maintain a running conversation on these boards, you need to learn how to correctly identify the person to whom you're directing your comments so she will be notified.  You do this by clicking on the @ symbol then selecting the person from the drop-down box.  A notification is triggered and appears in the "notifications" block at the top right of the page.

If all else fails at this late date, you could read "Welcome Get Started" from the menu in the left column on this page.  It might be beneficial for you both to read it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

First of all that ring is anything but beautiful and that’s exactly why it’s still sitting in inventory not sold out. 

Secondly most people who live in luxury DO NOT have a horrifying garage that’s a complete disaster. LR is showing true signs of somebody who is not organized in any sense of the word and is unsuccessful at this living room business. She would not have her house turned upside down if she was really selling lots of product. She has TONS of unsold merchandise and now is getting stuck storing it all at her house. In the chat she even made mention her couch is now in the garage and will never be back in the house again because there is simply no room. It’s amusing how much she works more NOW than she ever did at Q and doing the same thing! Just sell, sell, sell and convince people to line HER pockets. 

Thirdly, did anyone notice the CRACKED frame (on the bottom) in the pic she just had to post regarding her new TV. Seriously how can she not care about mold on her patio, a cracked wall on her fountain and now a cracked frame that cases her TV?!! Geez, talk about somebody who does NOT live the life of luxury. How the mighty have fallen. Amazing, amazing.

Can’t wait to see the next disastrous picture she decides to post but we’re not suppose to notice the flaws. She just wants us to drool instead at how fabulous her “style” is. LOL. The magnification on those glasses of hers needs adjusting, which by the way, whatever happened with all those eye “surgeries”. Taking those stuffed animals along didn’t bring her much luck apparently. 

Respected Contributor

LR is a legend in her and JB's mind.  She also has a tribe that can be led around.  At some point the tribe will start looking in their drawers and jewelry boxes and question themselves as to what were they thinking when they purchased all those "treasures".

I do see she has yet another "advance sale".  Obviously, she is having a cash flow problem and hence needs the money up front.  She also must be trying to not have so much left over in the inventory.  That is a good way to keep the inventory in check, only buy what is already paid for.  Plus, her garage can only hold so much.  I hope she has a good financial advisor to put a halt to what could be disaster if allowed to continue.

I'm looking forward to JB's description of the fabulous jewelry that is coming up. Now if only LR could unload the peach fiasco and the tacky brown stone ring. 

Esteemed Contributor

When I remember to do it I like to watch the first few minutes (that's all I can take) of the live chats just to see if they can pull off a smooth start. Last night was the usual stumble & bumble along like it was the first time they'd ever done it. So many others can do it so why can't they? Oh well.