Respected Contributor

Re: A beautiful 14 K gold shades of Firestone ring

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Heliodali what's mske believe that QVC asked Lisa to design a few pieces based on the clothes she was wearing. What's mske believe that she named the line GILI and launched it on her own show. The LR show was one of the few times QVC put an entire show hosts name in their own show. Yes Jill and David have their own shows. What's make believe the line was a huge success. The only downfall is Lisa got no profits from it as it was a QVC line.

@JONNYSBROReally?  In the kitchen with Bob; shoe shopping with Jane; home improvements with Rick and Dan.  I could go on and on, but you are either LR, an LR worker or someone too enamoured with a person they will never know.  Get a grip and find a volunteer job or something to fulfill you fantasy life.  There is also counseling.  Please don't hesitate to take advantage of the resources out there. 

Respected Contributor

@JJ wrote:

@hellodali I was going to sit this one out, but I do not like it when they start jumping on other posters who do not share their opinion.

@JJ- excellent point.  You are totally correct.

However, I would love to see the day no one responds to JB.  Can you only imagine its frustration when writing over and over expounding on the  alleged wonders of LR and no one answers?  I think that would be funny. 

I, for one, may give that a try.  Perhaps JB would go away?  Wouldn't that be lovely?

Trusted Contributor

Hellodali I thought u said these posts were entertaining to you and now the opposite. Melvin declared I am not violating any board rules whatsoever.
Respected Contributor

Sometimes your type of entertaining gets draining and obnoxious.  It's like when you go to a circus and the clown comes out.  Initially the clown's act is funny.  However, if you have to watch the same act on a daily basis, it gets annoying.  

I never said you were violating any type of community standards.  On the contrary, I think you are working the generosity of QVC to the max.  You are the type of poster who pushes the boundaries and then when called out says "who me?  little me?".

You love to see posters call out other posters.  And after your inane post runs it course, you probably like to see it shut down so you can write yet another piece of junk.

BTW - how many of these foreign made rings have you purchased?

Contributor

Jonnysbro to lead you in to a more intelligent conversation  -----------

Honestly how can anything top BB20? After 5 to 6 awful seasons we got a return to greatness BB..we had an all new cast with huge personalitiea, great gameplay and blindsides. ... I think 80% of people who go on these reality TV shows have money to some degree, or else they wouldn't be able to take off ...

Now that is  a much better topic of discussion.  

Trusted Contributor

No because that is big brother and that's not jewelry. It's funny how some hosts have tried to copycat LR. Diana Perkovic on HSN started glamming herself out at one point doing high end fashion shows or shows with celebs. They tried to LR her a bit. There is only one LR plain and simple. U cant copycat her
Highlighted
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

No because that is big brother and that's not jewelry. It's funny how some hosts have tried to copycat LR. Diana Perkovic on HSN started glamming herself out at one point doing high end fashion shows or shows with celebs. They tried to LR her a bit. There is only one LR plain and simple. U cant copycat her

And, I say, thank the Lord for that!  The last thing the world needs is another LR.

QVC Customer Care

Contributor

Jonnysbro, I hope this meets your discussion recommendations for jewelry discussion. 

I am sorry i know jewelry is the big frontrunner. I think its so overrated. I just saw jewelry OMG was that movie phenomonel. The jewelry  that girl  was the best young wearer.  The ending of that jewelry  killed me i was crying my eyes out. Then i am noticing on a 12 million dollar budget that jewelry has gotten to 37 million and now has worldide gross of 80 million. Last three weeks at jewelry box  its had a zero percent drop. This jewelry is pure magic.

Some of the wording may have been changed to better suit the topic being discussed.   I take a bow.   

Contributor

Interesting how jonnysbro always pops up a day or so before lisa has a "live chat" thing...