Honored Contributor

Re: A beautiful 14 K gold shades of Firestone ring

@nova Agreed.  When you think about it, the OP is pretty slick.  Doesn't post a link to the item, which might violate standards, but gives enough info to lead some folks to the item on her website.  Pretty smooth.

Trusted Contributor

Why give this person a difficult time when they post?  There are so many questionable posts for other stores -- same store/same poster.  Is it just because you never cared for Lisa?  I suggest you don't even read anything by this poster if you intend to respond so negatively.

Respected Contributor

@Dancer 45 wrote:

Hummmm Jonnysbro, you aren't a very smart shopper are you?   I can't imagine paying a few dollars short of $500 for an electroplated ring.   Can you imagine when the gold begins to come off.   Will be interesting when the tribe speaks in a few months and the complaining begins about the cheap workmanship.  Shame some things aren't public.  I think you would get real entertainment from the truth being spoken 

Website states that it is 14k not electroplated.  I think it is quite attractive on Lisa’s hand.  It is made in China though...but so is my phone.  😬

Respected Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

@nova Agreed.  When you think about it, the OP is pretty slick.  Doesn't post a link to the item, which might violate standards, but gives enough info to lead some folks to the item on her website.  Pretty smooth.

I also like the way he/she is trying to tie the item back to products sold by QVC.  He/she is starting to put a little plug in for how wonderful a tacky ring would look with all the fashion. 

I also think the juvenile statements made are sad.  I know a lot of people use the phrase "to die for"; however, I feel no one would die for something that looks like it came out of one of those claw machines LOL. 

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Jonnysbro, why don't you buy one of every product she sells.  Make a picture or two and share with us and give a detailed report of the quality or workmanship.  Wear  or use the items for a month or two and give us a report letting us know of any flaws or anything going wrong.  Update us on the customer service, let us know how long you have to wait to receive an item, let us know how well the return system is and please tell us how long it takes to get your refund.   Please do these things and allow us to appreciate your intelligent comments rather than laugh at your unintelligent claims.  

Respected Contributor

@Dancer 45 wrote:

Jonnysbro, why don't you buy one of every product she sells.  Make a picture or two and share with us and give a detailed report of the quality or workmanship.  Wear  or use the items for a month or two and give us a report letting us know of any flaws or anything going wrong.  Update us on the customer service, let us know how long you have to wait to receive an item, let us know how well the return system is and please tell us how long it takes to get your refund.   Please do these things and allow us to appreciate your intelligent comments rather than laugh at your unintelligent claims.  

One more question!  Have you been over and helped clean up the hoarder like garage?  How the heck did that happen the second time?  The first time was bad but this time it's honestly the worst.    I would shame myself for sharing with the world a photo of that mess. 

@Dancer 45  Yes, I am sure most of us wouldn't even dream of letting our home get to that condition.  However, I think there is a method to her posting such an atrocity.  My theory is she loves the comments she has received, i.e,  "oh, you are so busy"; "oh, you work so hard to bring us such nice things"; "oh, please let me come over and help you"; oh, please take time to relax".  This is so typical LR. 

She would always talk about gaining a few pounds, just to hear people tell her how good she looked.  She fishes for comments like no one I have ever met before. 

@JONNYSBRO  I agree with @Dancer 45.  Instead of pushing all the junk on us on a daily basis, please purchase it all for yourself and enjoy.  BTW, that ugly peach monstrosity of a ring is still available.  Don't forget to get yourself one of those!

Trusted Contributor

I wonder why it's not made with Madeira citrine. Does it have some other type of Chinese stones?

citrine ring.JPG

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Dancer 45 wrote:

Jonnysbro, so happy to see you are acting sells rep for the over priced, made in China ring.  I thought the LR company sold jewelry made in Italy Smiley Surprised   Guess China made jewelry is much more high end, elevated, Madison Avenue, shopping on Rodeo Drive.   Man Indifferent

I have a question and a suggestion to propose.   Instead of acting as LR unoffical sales rep, why don't you trot over and clean help clean up the nasty garage.  Looks like an episode of Hoarders.  If my garage looked like that I would refuse to allow anyone to see it much less share a photo of it 

@Dancer 45.   I went to the website for the first time today to view this ring.  While there, I wandered over to read about her cruise coming up this spring.  There's a picture of Lisa sitting on a boat with her legs curled up and her bare soles exposed.  I'd put it in the same class as her garage.  There appears to be something seriously wrong medically with her feet; nasty.  I don't know how she walks as they look painful.  I guess that's the result of wearing those Gili shoes.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@JONNYSBRO, I don't think I could find that in the retail market.  Not many retailers would offer a ring with so many 14K settings for ordinary inexpensive stones.  The angular style is not in fashion.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wonder what the neighbors think when they see trucks unloading all that stuff at her house. Or driving by when the garage door is open and seeing that disaster. And all those cars parked there, hers, Katie's, Nancy's, David's and the other lady that works for her whose name escapes me. Surely they know she's running (or trying to run) a business out of there.