Respected Contributor

A Sunny Day Times Two...

[ Edited ]

and two Jai reviews.

Today was a bright and sunny day, and then, the dark, heavy, cumulus clouds rolled in with a thunderstorm, followed by clear and sunny skies, once again. The sun times two.

As if perfectly timed, today, I also received my two Jai sun items.  The enhancer (J395351) and ring (J395350). Both are winners.

The ring is solidly made, and finely detailed. I doubt that even the tires of a Greyhound bus running over the ring could separate the sunny top of the ring from the herringbone bottom.  The amber at the center is not dark and not light, and has interesting gradations of color visible from within due to its tranlucency.  I like the mythical, folkloric quality of the design, too, with those cartoon-like sun rays and sparkling citrines.  The ring is not too big, and the silver is smooth, and doesn't catch on things.

The matching enhancer is quite lovely, too.  It is a graceful piece with its rays extending and undulating outward.  I actually do like wearing the two suns together, athough they can be enjoyed separately, too.  

For some reason, I had imagined these pieces would be larger in scale, but I am glad that they are not.  They are very wearable, and not over-the-top. The enhancer bail is on the smaller side, so a thin chain is needed for it. I am wearing it with an older Ripka chain at the moment. 

I hope everyone else loves what they ordered. 

Honored Contributor

Re: A Sunny Day Times Two...

@Jersey Born   Very nice, well-written review. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Re: A Sunny Day Times Two...

@Kachina624 - Thank you, dahling!