Valued Contributor

A SHOUT OUT TO QVC CUSTOMER SERVICE

I have read many complaints on these threads about QVC and Customer Service. Well, I for one have always had only positive results when dealing with customer service and wanted to say THANK YOU.

I had a jewelry item on waitlist that showed up on March 28th as being "in process" with the higher shipping cost. Called CS and they changed it to the $3.00 shipping special they were running this week.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

Re: A SHOUT OUT TO QVC CUSTOMER SERVICE

I called CS to ask about reduced shipping for an item, and they would only drop it to $5 for me. I guess the extra $2 wasn't in their budget. {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Contributor

I read that the reduced amount was either $3 or $5. My JR ring at $44 had $3 S&H. Maybe the $5 was because you purchase was a higher value.

Respected Contributor

I also have had nothing but positive experiences with Q's customer service. I recently bought some veggie burgers and they didn't agree with me. I asked how I could send them back and the rep told me to give them to someone who would enjoy them and they would credit my account. They didn't have to do this. I have also had a similar experience with food on HSN, however, I hope no one uses this to take advantage of these networks; I did want to share though that the Q really wants their customers to be satisfied. They are aces high in my book