Frequent Contributor

Re: A Day of Vicenza Style= a day full of BRONZO!!!

Lets not forget the fact that they are using crystals..To the person that doesn't know what gangsters/rappers wear, yes this is the look. I'm so done with jewelry..!

Regular Contributor

I have two pieces of ''Bronzo" ...do not like it, do not like the color and anyone know what the guarantee is - as far as it retaining the ''color'' you choose??? I realize that few can afford gold anymore, but enough of the "Bronzo" !!! ...and it's not cheap!

Super Contributor

Not only is it ridiculously overpriced, if you REALLY want bronze, you can go to HSN where it is MUCH cheaper. I think it's garbage.

Super Contributor

When they latched onto this, evidentally it was for LIFE, who knew back then ????

I'm so sick to death of it. Wouldn't wear it if it was free. I really don't like the look of it.

The shows are so BORING!

Respected Contributor

if people like Bronzo, fine. however on a Vicenza day i would have expected more gold and silver. so i bought zip. and i was in the mood.

Trusted Contributor

Jeez, these comments are making me glad I never watch. I only look at the videos of pieces I'm interested in online. The jewelry shows don't sound like they're worth the time to watch them.

Frequent Contributor

I have difficulty understanding why people are here dissing QVC and its products. The answer for you is simple. Don't watch QVC and don't buy its products. QVC is a business and that business is based on volume sales. One or two people buying something here, and it is out of the product line. Every product they offer must survive on its own in the marketplace. Whatever they are offering, people are buying, otherwise they would not be offering it. If they are not offering it, people are not buying it. It is as simple as that. It is useless to waste your time here, when you could be enjoying it at places that offer products that you like. Gold jewelry is now being sold at stores all over America. In fact, these vendors are aggressively seeking customers like you who are interested in buying gold. Go find them and make yourself happy.
Honored Contributor

Just NO. I would go without before buying bronzo.

Honored Contributor

This thread is 8 years old.

Respected Contributor

Good grief!  This thread is from 2014!

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward