Regular Contributor

A COUPLE QUICK REVIEWS (ALSO POSTED UNDER NOV. PURCHASES)

The black onyx & amethyst pentgonal enhancer: Very spectacular! The onyx gleams like patton leather & the amethyst is a deep rich saturated color. The "spokes" seem to turn upwards slightly...may be an optical illusion...something they did not discuss during presentation...but this mkes the piece more interesting. The enhancer looks great w/ a multitude of necklaces, esp. onyx. It is well finished on the back. However, it is a little thinner than previous enhancers. So is the heart-shaped mabe pearl enhancer. Judith said this was to give us more options in wearing the enhancers w/ thick or thin chains, but it is really a way of cutting costs on the amt. of silver used.

The pink mabe pearl heart enhancer: Very pretty. Nicely finished on the back. Nice silver texturing work around the heart. However, the enhancer is thinner than the older ones...just not as chunky.

The coin pearl ring w/ the DMQ stone in the middle: Beautiful! The pearl is very irridescent & picks up all colors of the rainbow...sometimes even looks like brushed silver, as Jill noted on air.. nice silver texturing around the pearl & on the basket & shank of the ring.

The coin pearl enhancer w/ the DMQ stone in the middle(?): Small enhancer. All comments for the above ring apply to the enhancer, EXCEPT...the DMQ stone was not even near the center. Now this is really poor workmanship. Don't know how this one got through Quality Control. I am NOT a fussy buyer & never loupe my pieces, but this one is so obviously off kilter. Will return & hope for a better one.

The knotted rope necklace on clearance: Love it! Not the chunkiest necklace nor is it the lightest. But the design is terrific. Love the different stations & how they are arranged. Great for layering over shorter necklaces.

The AD charms: Terrific for the $ compared to the cost of single charms. The multi-gemstone barrel is one of her best! There are 6 different gemstones - all very saturated & vibrant. The clear crystal teardrop is nice too & different from the ones being offered separately. Winners!

I also ordered the heart rings in both pink & white, but have not received them yet.