Esteemed Contributor
On 12/11/2014 Pepper22 said:

Sammycat, thanks so much for your answer. I did get that ring in the blue topaz. Had to send it back to get a bigger size. I love all of the silver on this ring.

Take care & enjoy your new jewelry

I love the chunk of silver on it too -- nice and hefty, but very elegant.

You take care, too -- I hope the bronchitis leaves you soon. The anticipation of your new treasures may take some of the sting out of it!

Super Contributor
Sorry, I lost control and then I had to clean my house. My DH gets back tomorrow, ugh. I started out really good too but I'm definitely on the bench this visit. I lost all control, lol!!! Pepper, Me Too!!! Just so many great deals and with EP!!! Yikes. Sounds like everyone, including Kaplan!!! I will really enjoy reading everyone's reactions and reviews when the goodies arrive.
Esteemed Contributor

I missed Judy's goodbye to Lisa, is it on any video?

Highlighted
Super Contributor
On 12/12/2014 colliegirls said:

I missed Judy's goodbye to Lisa, is it on any video?

I just upgraded my cable boxes to DVR. It is really easy to record. Mmmmm, you could check out utube? What I used to do is go to items recently on air. Click on the videos for the items and watch that... What I really like is that Judith told Lisa at the beginning of the show is she thanked Lisa for helping to build her brand and said she would never for get it. Judith is so gracious and complimented Lisa all evening. It was a funny show with some of the things about the "upper east side" and some of the callers that called in, lol.