Frequent Contributor
Only watching because Lisa is hosting. However, I think the "One Time Only" rose heart ring is calling my name....or better yet, the leather strap watch...Decisions..Decisions...
Super Contributor
On 12/11/2014 LArruda said: Only watching because Lisa is hosting. However, I think the "One Time Only" rose heart ring is calling my name....or better yet, the leather strap watch...Decisions..Decisions...
Welcome to the Forum, Larruda. Welcome to the Forum,
Regular Contributor
Hi ladies! Watching this show, DVR'd the others, I bought the TSV in both silver and clad. Love how they look together and each one will also look great next to the ice cube bracelet!! Also got the Verona mesh bracelet (magnetic closure) in clad. It was already delivered. I have the silver and it is beautiful and the clad one is amazing, just stunning!! The other thing I got this week was the new John hardy crocodile cuff... love it!! So yes, on the bench again!
Esteemed Contributor

Of course had to get the 118 facet necklace. What good is the TSV when it's playing alone?

Now I'm sure I've got the bench permanently tattooed to my behind.

Super Contributor
On 12/11/2014 disneygal said: Hi ladies! Watching this show, DVR'd the others, I bought the TSV in both silver and clad. Love how they look together and each one will also look great next to the ice cube bracelet!! Also got the Verona mesh bracelet (magnetic closure) in clad. It was already delivered. I have the silver and it is beautiful and the clad one is amazing, just stunning!! The other thing I got this week was the new John hardy crocodile cuff... love it!! So yes, on the bench again!
Great haul! Enjoy your treasures!
Super Contributor
On 12/11/2014 Sammycat1 said:

Of course had to get the 118 facet necklace. What good is the TSV when it's playing alone?

Now I'm sure I've got the bench permanently tattooed to my behind.

Yippee!
Super Contributor

HI LArruda, welcome to the forum. YEs, its very difficult making ordering decisions.

Hi disneygal & anisha, great to see you here also!

Respected Contributor

Did they show the rings yet? I have been in and out.

Super Contributor
On 12/11/2014 Jersey Born said:

Did they show the rings yet? I have been in and out.

Not yet, honey.
Respected Contributor

Yay! Thanks, Kaplan. I have been working on too many projects.