Valued Contributor

Hope they are nice.  I ordered 3 of them.  Hard to tell what the color saturation will be from the tv.  Plan to stack and I have a small finger size--5.  Hesitant to order 3, as I hate to have to return them.  Fingers are crossed.

Contributor

Re: 7 stone gem day band ring

I ordered 1 7 stone ring and 1 5 stone ring. size 5 as well. I planto stack too. I really hope they are nice. I guess we'll see.

mine are still "in Process" I  hope they ship soon. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

SWll~~I know.  They could be nice OR they could lack color or look cheap. I thought by putting 2 or 3 together they MIGHT make a good look.  Hope this chance pans out well!  I think mine are also still "in process."

Contributor

They Shipped !!  I really hope they are fabulous and will work as planned. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Whoever gets them, let us know how they are!

Frequent Contributor

Mine have arrived! I wasn't sure what they would look like, so I ordered the blue topaz, amethyst, rhodolite garnet, and the citrine. The stone colors are deeply saturated...not a stinker in the bunch. My only problem now is which to keep and which to return.
Valued Contributor

Great news.  Thanks for letting us know!  Do they fit true to size?  Good luck nbct in deciding which ones to keep!!

Frequent Contributor

The rings do fit true to size. No need to size up or down.
New Contributor

I ordered two in the peridot and they both arrived today.  Am so happy with the color and sparkle and both rings match stones perfectly.  I got two so I can wear them now myself next to my saphire birthstone ring and when my twin August granddaughters are old enough I will give one to each of them.

Valued Contributor

Received mine today.  Very pleased.  Color is great.   So is stone presence.  Got 2 blues and 1  rhodilite.  Will wear these often.  Looked best wearing 2 different colors together.  For my small hand, 3  looked like too much.  The only thing I notice is there seems to be a lot of prong presence.  Maybe I need to get used to the look.  Surely keeping them.  May order a fourth.  Hope everyone likes theirs!  Post and let us know.....