Honored Contributor

Re: 35th Annual All Day Jewelry Extravaganza - Dec. 17th

The big question is will the pricing be good?

Honored Contributor

gold is down a little. because of that **** virus which looks like is never going to go away the stock market took a dive too.

Honored Contributor

Gold jewelry is always higher then what the selling of gold is.  All jewelry, no matter the metal is always higher.  They are very much like cars.  It's always more expensive to buy any new jewelry.   It looses value afterwards when you try to resell.  Also Infaltion erases any drop in price. Just about all of QVC jewelry will be higher next year over all. 

Honored Contributor

got my gold bangle back in early Nov and paid for premium shipping to boot

I'm not taking any chances. Been wanting that thing for months. Paid off my property taxes then I allowed myself a pretty.

AnimSusyt.gif

Honored Contributor

I spent over $2,500.00 to a heavy, solid 18K bracelet.  I wanted it for a quite a while.  Finally did get and happy I did. 

Esteemed Contributor

Enjoy your new bracelet @songbird. I’m sure it’s beautiful. I’d love to see it.  I sold my 42 gram weight bracelet and have regretted it.

Honored Contributor

@qvcfreak wrote:

Enjoy your new bracelet @songbird. I’m sure it’s beautiful. I’d love to see it.  I sold my 42 gram weight bracelet and have regretted it.

I still have my (also 42 grams!) 18K big Omega.  What they use to call a honker.  It sits in the bank though.  It's now too expensive to wear around like I used to. That was the one my husband got for me at what used to be ShopNBC.  They had the most glorious 18K gold! He purchased in the mid 2000's My sister has one even heavier than mine.  But it's 14K. Her boyfriend gave it to her. It's funny, although her's is heavier, I have more gold because it's 18K. I love mine even though I don't wear it.  Going to my son's intended whoever that might be in the future.  No desire to sell it. Gold is worth  more than paper money now.

Esteemed Contributor

The one bracelet I wear every day is 22 grams. I got it or my 10th wedding anniversary.

I sold my Omega too @songbird  but mine wasn’t as weighty as yours. It was about 20 grams 

Respected Contributor

Re: 35th Annual All Day Jewelry Extravaganza - Dec. 17

Wish they would give some consideration to doing a “Steel by Design” show moving forward. I have several beautiful bracelets from this line that I always receive compliments on. … and very affordable.
Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

The big question is will the pricing be good?

It should so long as there is no gold to sell.  Silver is getting higher and higher, but if you love jewelry you'll have to get it.  They still want you to buy before Xmas.  So hopefully, it won't be too bad.  All bets are off tor next year. Much, much higher prices.  Infaltion is starting to get out of hand. The dollar is simply not worth as much each day.