Honored Contributor

Re: 32nd Big Bonanza Silver Day® MOVED TO MARCH 5

@sueinsf wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

I have this ring in the Cognac and it is stunning.  The color is so rich and saturated and so comfortable on.  I would get another one if he has some different stones.

@Pecky The Cognac quartz was the one I was thinking about.  How would you say the color compares to Smoky quartz?  

@sueinsf It is more a ginger color not as brown as the Smoky quartz. It is really pretty.

Honored Contributor

@songbird wrote:

I ordered only Ultra Fine.  Got both bead necklaces, the diamond cut & the polished. The diamond cut is already on wait list.  I also got the heart multi bangle bracelet.  The one with dangling heart.  Looks so cute.  So I'm already done for the day.  I don't like Sterling. 

@songbird I am on wait list for the diamond cut one. It is so pretty and the price was right.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@songbird wrote:

I ordered only Ultra Fine.  Got both bead necklaces, the diamond cut & the polished. The diamond cut is already on wait list.  I also got the heart multi bangle bracelet.  The one with dangling heart.  Looks so cute.  So I'm already done for the day.  I don't like Sterling. 

@songbird I am on wait list for the diamond cut one. It is so pretty and the price was right.

Yes!  I'm on the waitlist too.  It sold out so quickly.  But I'm happy I got the high polish too.  I can't wait to watch the Ultra Fine hour this afternoon.  I think it's 5:00PM.  I'll be off work by then. Would love to see more hours of Ultra Fine.  So much better then sterling!

Honored Contributor

Another Ulrtra Fine Herringbone necklace.  Thery're in the heavy weight and lighter gram weight.  I'm not sure about this.  I haven't worn a herringtone in about  10 years.  I have big 18K one that sits in the vault along with the 18K omega.  This is a big one.  18" and 20"  Ultra Fine is so white, I bet it will be impressive in a herringbone.  Not super heavy.  This one is 22Grams

Respected Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

I have this ring in the Cognac and it is stunning.  The color is so rich and saturated and so comfortable on.  I would get another one if he has some different stones.

@Pecky The Cognac quartz was the one I was thinking about.  How would you say the color compares to Smoky quartz?  

@sueinsf It is more a ginger color not as brown as the Smoky quartz. It is really pretty.

@Pecky  Thank you Smiley Happy