Esteemed Contributor

Re: 31st Big Bonanza Silver Day Tuesday, March 3, 2020

@Sammycat1I was thinking of ordering the snowflake one too.  They all look so good together.  I did order the diamond cut san marco.  I thought it would look good with the mosaic too.  

@Pecky  Great minds think alike!  You made me go look at the San Marco sparkler, darn you. Smiley Happy  I think it will look great with the mosaic. 

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@Sammycat1I was thinking of ordering the snowflake one too.  They all look so good together.  I did order the diamond cut san marco.  I thought it would look good with the mosaic too.  

@Pecky  Great minds think alike!  You made me go look at the San Marco sparkler, darn you. Smiley Happy  I think it will look great with the mosaic. 

@Sammycat1Did  you order the san marco?  I can't wait to get my new bracelets!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pecky  I didn't (I had to exercise some self-described today), but I placed it on my wishlist.

Please post a review here when you receive it...it looks gorgeous!

Valued Contributor

Some pretty things, but, prices are just too high.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Silver is not my metal, but I did buy some things as gifts.  I got that cute silver key and lock   This will be for my sister.

J366649

Lois Hill Sterling Silver Spring Delicacies Motif Necklace - J366649

Plus two of the TSV   A high polish one and the one that's on wait list.  Mosaic   One is going for my other sister. I'll see how I like the polished one.  Might keep it.

Disappointed in Ultra Fine Silver (my kind of silver)  All that magnetic junk.  No way will I buy that.  Too many horror stories of lost jewelry. So I will have to wait next silver day for Ultra Fine back in lobster claw closures.

The prices were not bad for silver.  I don't understand some of the complaints.  You have a TSV that is 40 grams and as solid as a rock.  Easy pay around $26.00.  Not bad.  Everything QVC viewers want.....something with heavy gram weight and solid.  You got what you asked for.  QVC listened!

Honored Contributor

I would have gotten one but I have a small wrist.  I like that it's oval in shape but I know a small is not small enough.  Every JAI bracelet I've bought I returned for that reason.  

You can clearly see there is very little difference between the small and medium.  I'm out.  

Esteemed Contributor

Rick just said this is coming up.  😍

https://www.qvc.com/Gemstone-Sterling-Silver-Eternity-Band-Ring.product.J366634.html?productNumber=j...

The tanzanite and chrome diopside are calling me. . .

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I do understand prices increasing after the Big Silver Day but some of these prices went up $10-$12+ over night. Usually the tsv from day to day stays the same for the a couple of days. Can't buy today what I thought I might like the day after.

Honored Contributor

@songbird wrote:

Silver is not my metal, but I did buy some things as gifts.  I got that cute silver key and lock   This will be for my sister.

J366649

Lois Hill Sterling Silver Spring Delicacies Motif Necklace - J366649

Plus two of the TSV   A high polish one and the one that's on wait list.  Mosaic   One is going for my other sister. I'll see how I like the polished one.  Might keep it.

Disappointed in Ultra Fine Silver (my kind of silver)  All that magnetic junk.  No way will I buy that.  Too many horror stories of lost jewelry. So I will have to wait next silver day for Ultra Fine back in lobster claw closures.

The prices were not bad for silver.  I don't understand some of the complaints.  You have a TSV that is 40 grams and as solid as a rock.  Easy pay around $26.00.  Not bad.  Everything QVC viewers want.....something with heavy gram weight and solid.  You got what you asked for.  QVC listened!

@songbirdITA  I thought the prices were reasonable.  They really had some pretty things on this silver day.

Respected Contributor

If you like the lock and key motif in jewelry be sure and check out the Patricia Nash Lock and Key earrings over on HSN. Her  jewelry is fantastic!

Image result for patricia nash lock earrings