Frequent Contributor

Re: 3-stone london blue topaz ring - one word: ""majestic""

Sammycat!: that ring is stunning!! {#emotions_dlg.tt1}{#emotions_dlg.tt1}. Enjoy it, send us a picture!!

Super Contributor

I am so happy for you, and for me when mine arrives. The setting appears to be very similar to the one used for the emerald ring.

Wear and enjoy in the best of health,

Valued Contributor

Thank you for your wonderfully descriptive review, Sammycat! My LBT ring finally shipped today and I'm really looking forward to taking delivery. Enjoy yours to the fullest!

Honored Contributor

Super Contributor

Sammy cat, thanks for such a beautifully written review of this ring. I have it on my list for tomorrow's ordering.

To all of you who've received or ordered this ring.....enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Valued Contributor

I must share that I certainly agree with Sammycat, BlingQueen and Me2Me...my ring just arrived and it's positively stunning. The stones have that perfect London Blue saturation and the diamonique adds the perfect amount of sparkle. It's also very comfortable on the finger.

I believe everyone waiting to take delivery of this beauty will be delighted. Enjoy, folks!!

Regular Contributor

On 6/10/2014 Dallas-Dame said:

I must share that I certainly agree with Sammycat, BlingQueen and Me2Me...my ring just arrived and it's positively stunning. The stones have that perfect London Blue saturation and the diamonique adds the perfect amount of sparkle. It's also very comfortable on the finger.

I believe everyone waiting to take delivery of this beauty will be delighted. Enjoy, folks!!

Dallas-Dame took the words right out of my mouth. This ring is a breathtaking, majestic winner. I received mine yesterday and have not taken it off. I absolutely love it!

Super Contributor

On 6/7/2014 GoodStuff said:

I just read this review and lit some incense. Let's all just sit here quietly for a while and worship.

Light some more incense ~GoodStuff~

Just opened mine and it is everything you ladies have described.... Thanks .. it is perfect!

moongirl

Honored Contributor

Glad those who purchased seem to be liking this one. I toyed with it, as it does appear to be a nice choice. Still, unobtrusive or not, there's a significant DMQ presence and that's just a turn-off for me. It's a matter of opinion, but mine is it's unfortunate that Judith is apparently now compelled, for one reason or another, to include it on virtually everything. She can compare it to quality diamonds all she likes but at the end of the day, it isn't. To me, it cheapens what would otherwise have been a lovely piece.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

Mine was waiting for me last night when I got home.

ITA!!! I'm so happy I ordered this one, it's beautiful!! {#emotions_dlg.tt1}