Respected Contributor

Re: 2nd Annual Summer Silver Sale 6/24

@traveler wrote:

No Carolyn Pollack or American West? Why not ?

Not a full hour but perhaps American West is part of the general silver shows. American West Jewelry is on during Fourth of July Week and again on the July 27th Gem Day.

ScreenShot437.png

ScreenShot439.png

Honored Contributor

Has  anyone purchased anything today?  I ordered the hammered box chain necklace and matching earrings from JAI.  I really like the tiger gemstone ring but haven't pulled the triger yet LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@Sammycat1 

on 3 easy pays now  . The watch

Picked it up - thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE 

Which Imperial Silver cuff are you talking about?  I love this line.  I have the Imperial Gold pieces in white gold, but this silver line is so bright and shiny, too.

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1 

J364175

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE 

You had to make me go look at that cuff.  Argh!

Hey, wonder why they're kind of stingy on the easy pays today--anyone notice that?  Yeah, yeah, I know they may not be your thing, but they've really scaled it back for an all-day event like this.

Honored Contributor

Isn't that gorgeous ! exquisite, is the word. I knew I'd whine for it if I didn't get it and it's 200 off and on clearance so I let loose.

I got her Imperial Gold bracelet and it's my fav. Sold off the white gold.

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Isn't that gorgeous ! exquisite, is the word. I knew I'd whine for it if I didn't get it and it's 200 off and on clearance so I let loose.

I got her Imperial Gold bracelet and it's my fav. Sold off the white gold.

@SharkE 

You should have sold that white gold to me, LOL!  I can't wear yellow gold--it looks awful with my skin tone.

Honored Contributor

I was the only one who knew it was real gold, everybody thought it was silver LOL   Just sold off bunch of stuff to U.S. gold.  They don't buy silver or they don't right now I had to find another place to sell that bunch off and here I am back buying it again. LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pecky 

I bought 3 different styles of Or Paz earrings.....they are affordable, they are very pretty, and the style is unique  Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”