Trusted Contributor

24-HR Jewelry Event HSN

[ Edited ]

Looks like a 24 hour jewelry event is scheduled for Tues 8/23 on HSN.  Looking at the program schedule I believe  Colleen Lopez jewelry will be featured prominently but other brands like Gems by Michael Valitutti, Bali Designs, Rarities and Jay King are also throught the day.

I will be babysitting my grandchild most of that day so will have to see what is presented later that night online.

Respected Contributor
Colleen Lopez posted photos of her TS earrings on Instagram yesterday. IMO both choices are beautiful. Turquoise or multi color moonstone. If you are familiar with her Opal hoops that were very popular, the TS is same style.
Honored Contributor

I just tuned in over there to see what they were offering.  Jay K. Is on with Adam Freeman.  They are laughing away having a grand time.  They are funny.  Didn't see anything I really wanted.

Honored Contributor

I checked in a few times and what I saw was overpriced.  They can only push this rising silver prices thing so far.  

Trusted Contributor

I would have liked to have seen some new Bali pieces from Robert Manse.  It's very similar to JAI pieces in style but sometimes better priced.  Didn't buy anything from the event either.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@nova Zulily has Robert Manse pieces today, I don't know if any are new. They sent me an email and I just browsed them because I love the Bali and artisan crafted jewelry.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Trusted Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21   Thank you!  I have never looked at Zulilly before!