New Contributor
I know this is a long shot but does anyone know how I might find a yellow gold blue sapphire cluster ring that QVC sold in 1995? My grandmother and mother bought it for me for my 16th birthday and several years later, my ex husband stole it from me and pawned it. I don’t know if QVC has a way to buy old items from them or not. My grandmother and mom both have passed away and I would love more than anything to have that ring again. Unfortunately I don’t have a picture of it but I’d definitely know it if I saw it. Thank you for any information!
Esteemed Contributor

@Deltagirl79 wrote:
I know this is a long shot but does anyone know how I might find a yellow gold blue sapphire cluster ring that QVC sold in 1995? My grandmother and mother bought it for me for my 16th birthday and several years later, my ex husband stole it from me and pawned it. I don’t know if QVC has a way to buy old items from them or not. My grandmother and mom both have passed away and I would love more than anything to have that ring again. Unfortunately I don’t have a picture of it but I’d definitely know it if I saw it. Thank you for any information!

@Deltagirl79  I googled the full description you posted including sold by QVC in 1995 and a lot of pictures came up.  Maybe you will recognize it.

Honored Contributor

I wonder if it could have been the calibrated sapphire ring that they pushed so vigorously about that time?  It really wasn't a cluster though. 

No, QVC doesn't sell old jewelry.  When it's gone, it's gone.  Older pieces do often show up on eBay and at other sellers. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

@Deltagirl79  Was it a dome ring? 

Trusted Contributor

@Deltagirl79 

Hey, If you happen to find the ring your looking for from this search please let me know. I'm curious !!

Thanks, deja

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Honored Contributor

If you remember what it looked like then draw a picture of it and have one made by a jeweler or have them look for one which is a close match to it.

Contributor

Sapphire Cluster Cocktail Ring - 14k Yellow Gold Domed Round Brilliant 8.50ctw@Deltagirl79 Was it similar to this one? 

I had a dear friend that bought the same ring that I believe you are talking about. She has passed away but I always loved that ring and wish I had bought one for myself.

Honored Contributor

Did you try ebay?  

You will need to look at a lot of sapphire rings to find it, but I think ebay is a good bet.  If it's not there now, keep looking.  

Etsy is another good place to look. 

Honored Contributor

@WomanInTheMoon wrote:

Sapphire Cluster Cocktail Ring - 14k Yellow Gold Domed Round Brilliant 8.50ctw@Deltagirl79 Was it similar to this one? 

I had a dear friend that bought the same ring that I believe you are talking about. She has passed away but I always loved that ring and wish I had bought one for myself.

@WomanInTheMoon 

Small world.  I have that ring.  

Contributor

@Foxxee  It was such a pretty ring. And back then, the prices were great. Enjoy your ringWoman Very Happy