Honored Contributor

14k rose gold earrings

[ Edited ]

I would love to see Q bring in more reasonably priced 14k rose gold leverback earrings.  Simple dangling or stationary real gemstones about 6x8mm or 8x10mm preferred...aquamarine, pink sapphire, blue sapphire, turquoise, light blue topaz, and more.  

Q has a few but they're in the $500 and up range.  I've purchased some quality ones elsewhere for less but would like to see Q offer them too..

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

I would love to see Q bring in more reasonably priced 14k rose gold leverback earrings.  Simple dangling or stationary real gemstones about 6x8mm or 8x10mm preferred...aquamarine, pink sapphire, blue sapphire, light blue topaz, and more.  

Q has a few but they're in the $500 and up range.  I've purchased some quality ones elsewhere for less but would like to see Q offer them too..

@CalminHeart  Maybe see if you can make your request to the jewelry buyers. Not sure how to reach them.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@CalminHeart wrote:

I would love to see Q bring in more reasonably priced 14k rose gold leverback earrings.  Simple dangling or stationary real gemstones about 6x8mm or 8x10mm preferred...aquamarine, pink sapphire, blue sapphire, light blue topaz, and more.  

@CalminHeart  Maybe see if you can make your request to the jewelry buyers. Not sure how to reach them.

I did post a request in Customer Care too.

Super Contributor

I agree with you because I love rose gold too. I was so temped to buy the 1 1/2  rose gold hoops on gold day. I had already bought 3 pieces that were on my wish list for a long time and had been greatly reduced during the gold show.

You're right,  most of the earrings QVC has to offer in rose gold are very costly.

Did you buy any of the hoops in rose gold during the gold show? They looked like a soft pink blush color, just beautiful. I hate brassy looking rose gold. I had a pair of Judith Ripka yellow gold diamond hoops on my wish list. I've wanted them for a long time so when they went on sale for $130 off I bought them. I'm going to be upset if I end up not liking them since I passed up the rose gold hoops to buy them.

I have a feeling in a few months the hoops that were left over from the show will be reduced to maybe an even better price than they were on gold day. We'll see.

Let me know how you make a suggestion to QVC and I'll make one too. We want more earrings and other jewelry in rose gold, please!

Respected Contributor

I find most of my rose gold over on ebay......lots of leverbacks my favorite too. Just check your sellers feedback...look for long time sellers with a great feedback and shop on. I've never had a problem.

Super Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

I would love to see Q bring in more reasonably priced 14k rose gold leverback earrings.  Simple dangling or stationary real gemstones about 6x8mm or 8x10mm preferred...aquamarine, pink sapphire, blue sapphire, turquoise, light blue topaz, and more.  

@CalminHeart

Use the feedback section below.. I've used it many times and believe me they answer back & I've seen the changes I had suggested.. They will forward it to the proper team..