Honored Contributor

14K gold event on ShopHQ

[ Edited ]

All gold really.  Stefano is on right now.  Purchased one bracelet and an 18K gold initial.  Check out their site in case you miss.  Nice prices.

Honored Contributor

Re: 14K gold event on ShopHQ

Poor Stefano.  He's had to dumb down his jewelry with the price of gold.  I used to really enjoy his shows but haven't seen much of anything I'd buy from him for a long time.

Honored Contributor

I got a 14K solid (that's what it said) bracelet with gold discs.  Small bracelet.  Might keep or give as a gif. ShopHQ will let you know if it's hollow, semi solid or solid. I try to buy semi solid or solid.

Also got 18K inital to wear as a pendant.  

Trusted Contributor

@CalminHeart What I don't understand is that there ARE people who want to purchase and can afford to purchase high weight (and cost) items. So make them and offer those customers the option. Other vendors offer $$$$ items and they do sell.

I agree with what the offerings he's brought; too small, too "light", just not wow anymore.

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Respected Contributor

I saw a few minutes of the show. Even with "marked down" prices the price per gram seemed well over $100. Good grief! They were showing a very fine chain with some kind of pendant that was only a little over a gram. Easily breakable.