Trusted Contributor

14K Gold Enamel Bead Bracelet

So diappointed in my 14k gold Enamel Bracelet that I bought two of, one in the Turquoise color and the othe rin White. Both of them now with the enamel fading away, especially the Turquoise one. And these were expensive, over $300 each. Shame on QVC...I thought your name stands for "Quality/Value/ Cost?????

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: 14K Gold Enamel Bead Bracelet

@gigy   You might contact CS and see if they can help.  They occasionally make exceptions to the return policy when something is clearly defective or doesn't perform as expected.

Contact the mods at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com and include your order numbers.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Although those bracelets are gold, they are basically more like lower budget fashion jewelry rather than high quality fine jewelry.  Are you wearing them a lot?  Unfortunately, although very pretty and sparkly, the bracelets are delicate and will not stand up to lots of wear and tear.  The enamel coating was probably very thin. Right now the bracelets are deeply discounted.  The good thing is once the enamel wears off hopefully you should have yellow gold beads!

Respected Contributor

@gigy wrote:

Shame on QVC...I thought your name stands for "Quality/Value/ Cost?????

Shame on you. QVC stands for Quality. Value. Convenience.

Honored Contributor

There is no excuse for this standard of quality.  Personally I think enamel on real gold is a complete waste, since you are not seeing much gold in the first place.  

Honored Contributor

I dislike enamel on any jewelry that is made of up gold.  It's so expensive, it's like cheating to cover up something expensive with something relatively cheap.  I don't object to covering up silver as I consider that a cheap metal.  But not gold.  My personal opinion.

Trusted Contributor

Just want to thank you for the advice and link for CS. I contacted them and was able to return the bracelet with refund. Very grateful and thankful for your post and help.