Valued Contributor

14 kt clad interchangeable beads now on clearance too.

I posted this in another thread but was thinking those who might be interested in the 14 kt. clad interchangeable beads for the pearl wardrobe might not see it.

I had noticed the silver versions on clearance but I have been watching for the clad version. I'm pretty certain they had not been on clearance but THEY ARE NOW. The green chalcedony is now $101 J290959.

The Adventurine is now $89 J290958 Both of these are 14 kt. clad.

Has anyone seen the Adventurine next to the Chalcedony and if so, which do you prefer?

Frequent Contributor

Re: 14 kt clad interchangeable beads now on clearance too.

Thank you for your post. I just checked and the extra silver and 14K gold clad link inserts are also on sale. I wouldn't have looked if it weren't for your post. I have been wanting the 14K gold clad link inserts but held back because of the price. I am going to have to think about the other bead inserts too. I have not seen the Adventurine or Chalcedony inserts. Thanks again!

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the heads up on the silver inserts. My Green Chalcedony just shipped, now I will have the silver also. Can't wait to "play" with the system.

Valued Contributor

Littleone2 I am SO GLAD that you got those inserts! It's great when you have something on your Wish List and finally it is on sale! I have several items I am watching and one of them is the zodiac enhancer.

Sun Lover I'm glad you got the green chalcedony inserts!

Now if someone can tell me what they think about the green chalcedony vs. the green adventurine.

Enjoy your finds ladies!

Valued Contributor

Can no one answer re question above concerning the chalcedony vs. the Adventurine? I was hoping that someone who has seen or own both can voice an opinion.

Contributor

Hi, I just received both the aventurine and the chalcedony beads. The aventurine beads are a lighter softer color of green while the chalcedony are a much deeper intense green in color. The aventurine are also somewhat translucent while the chalcedony are more solid. I love them both and they look stunning with the clad necklace. I also purchased the lapis--beautiful in color with pyrite throughout and the clad inserts. All of the inserts are great and a good deal with the clearance prices. I don't know if this helps, but either one is beautiful, just depends which shade of green you prefer. Smile

Valued Contributor

Thank you so much lovemyroses. Sometimes it seems some people never receive a reply so I appreciate it. I have the chalcedony and am thinking about the adventurine. I guess my question is more of..................do they both look real...............meaning not like costume jewelry. I'm wondering if the adventurine could pass for a light green jade? I checked this morning and I believe the clad inserts are currently sold out, but I'll keep checking back.

Now, I need to obtain a few clad enhancers! I so want the zodiac in 14 kt clad.

Thanks for your opinion....................it is appreciated. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Contributor

Yes, the aventurine beads do look like jade with that bit of translucent tone. I just placed a vintage lighter greenish white jade pendant on the strand and it looks great--thanks for the idea, I haven't worn that pendant in ages.

Contributor

Hi, I just checked and the clad aventurine are available and in looking at the picture on line, the beads I received are lighter and a more muted shade of green. Yes, they look like a strand of jade beads.

Valued Contributor

Hey Lovemyroses! It is the all clad inserts that are sold out. I think you have sold me on at least getting the adventurine to take a look before they are sold out. I actually own a pair (inherited many years ago) of jade and diamond earrings that I have never worn. They have a small amount of yellow gold but mostly you see the carved jade and diamonds. They are clip ons which I imagine many earrings with this amount of years on them, are clip. So I'm thinking the adventurine might just pass for jade and be a smashing set!

I am going to keep checking for the all clad inserts.

I bet your enhancer looks beautiful on the adventurine.