Valued Contributor

My husband told me he saw Isaac's masks on QVC but there are no pictures on this site!

Respected Contributor

Go to recently on air items and you can watch the video

QVC Customer Care

@Baylie wrote:

My husband told me he saw Isaac's masks on QVC but there are no pictures on this site!

Hi @Baylie thank you for posting in our Community forums and for tuning is with us today. I have opened a service request on this item. Thank you for bringing it to our attention. -Kim

Respected Contributor

@Baylie   Those look just like the style of the ones from Old Navy.  I purchased those and am very happy with them.  I would give those a try unless you want the exact print that Isaac is offering.

Old Navy's are 5 for $12.50 and they are the only ones I wear and I have to wear a mask all day at work.

Try Old Navy's, their masks are very reasonable and are just as beautiful, and come in both prints and solids. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

Forgot to mention that they have both adult and kids sizes!

Respected Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 

Old Navy sounds like a good idea, thanks.

Wishing I had taken a Home Economics class and learned how to sew. Now the designers can use all their excess fabric to make masks and sell them; instead of patch working and piecing together loud, obnoxious clothing, like many have been doing.

Honored Contributor

I got some really cute ones on Zulily, although, it seemed to take forever for them to arrive.  They were worth the wait.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@KBEANS  That's funny because I did take a home economics class and do know how to sew, and made a couple that were not very good.  

The ones at Old Navy have soft elastic with plenty of give, others I have been given from work (with the company logo) and bought from people who had relatives making them must have been made for people with tiny heads.....and those are sitting unused on my desk.

You won't be dissapointed with the ones from Old Navy.