Respected Contributor

Re: Who are the targeted customers for Isaac's clothes?

I love his T-shirts and I'm in my early fifties. This and the other thread feel a little like someone has a beef with IM IMO. 

Occasional Contributor

As a "woman of a certain age", my first Isaac piece was a white tank purchased a month ago. I'm so tired of buying the "bra-friendly" tops from different QVC lines and I can't wear these to work.  My work involves the public and my office group is mostly men.  I love Isaac's pima cotton tops and have purchased 6 more in white and other colors.  My bra doesn't show through and his tops don't cling to the straps.

When the hosts show tops and I can see the hanger through it, then it's no sale for me.  One of the hosts was showing a top and going on about how "bra-friendly" it was.  She was wearing the lightest color and you didn't see her bra, but on the hanger, you could see through it.  Then she raised the hem on her top to show the slit and another top was underneath.  She quickly covered by saying, " oh, I'm wearing a tank underneather so I can change quickly off stage".  

So, I just wish the host and models would tell us when they are wearing a shirt or shapewear underneath a top.  I don't want to be disappointed and spend more money sending a return.  

Thank you Isaac.  

Honored Contributor

I would say his appeal is maybe a little younger viewer.  I'm in my 40's now.  His tops for the most part are cute.  They are shorter on average then the Graver, D & Co groups.  They fit a little smaller. People rave over his stretch pants.  I've never purchased them though. His jackets are pretty nice.  And I have gotten a few (not this new Barn Jacket though)  His personalty appeals to a lot of people.  And I enjoy listening to him.  He seems to irritate a lot less people then the Graver group, LOL.