Valued Contributor

Re: Who are the targeted customers for Isaac's clothes?

@cah wrote:

I would love to try his clothes. I'm 76 and I need longer sleeves than he has on his shirts. I would love to be able to wear them. They are geared toward the younger ladies who still have good upper arms.
If ever he makes a longer sleeve on his t-shirts, I'm all over them!

I think his fabric and quality look good also.

@cahI am in this age area and have a ton of IMs. Sweaters, jackets, dresses, pants, and shoes. (Find his purses too pricey, however.)  Whenever I wear his clothes, people come up to me to compliment me. I am 5'3" and wear XS and never feel overwhelmed by this sweaters or floral prints. Happy colors, trendy but classy clothes. Don't wear sleeveless, but sweaters and shrugs handle that problem.

Respected Contributor

I am 62 and own 3 cardigans, 5 pairs of 24/7 ankle pants, and just purchased a long sleeve t.  I also own a ceramic watch and a dress from 2 years ago.  All of the products are of very good quality, wash well and fit well.  I am 5'5, 145, pear shaped and size 12 in pants and M in tops works for me.  Some things are a bit pricey but i have had good luck with "as is"  and specials... I like his more "traditional preppy look".

Esteemed Contributor

I have a few of his items: two geometric patterned cardigans (black/ivory and shades of blue), two solid color knit Ts, two pairs of new denim knit jeans(FAB!) and anything cashmere that I can find on LTS or the bay. (2 cashmere dresses, one BF cardi and 3 pullover sweaters)

I buy for the quality of materials, fit and value- won't spend full price if I can help it. He has a TSV coming up next month for 24/7 pants. I may give them a try. I consider my clothing style classic with a twist (usually accessories. I am a plus size baby boomer and do not work outside my home, but enjoy dressing well. I buy more Linea than IML.

Esteemed Contributor

Forgot to add: I own three of his original ceramic watches: black, white and lt. pink. LOVE!

Honored Contributor

The last few years I have purchased more of IM.  24/7 pants that come in tall are winners for me.  I have several of his cotton quilted jackets and throw them on over jeans and I love his cotton t-shirts.  I would definitely be purchasing his shoes and boots if they came in narrows.  I am not into cardigans or large flower prints so I skip those.

PS:  I also own many of scarves.  Very soft and good quality. 

Honored Contributor

@queendiva @bargainsgirl  Oh, that was the other thing I wanted to ask about. His ceramic watches. They look very different from the regular watches I see on QVC. I wondered about their quality when I saw them on a presentation sometime ago. Sounds like you both enjoy his watches. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Anyone who will buy them and rock them!

PS - doesn't hurt if you like to wear sunglasses 24/7!  Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

I was wondering the same thing especially this past Monday when he introduced another dress A273650 and I noticed only the younger models are used during his presentations.  I'm no spring chicken and could probably get away with wearing a dress like this but I wouldn't feel comfortable and his dresses are too short for me I need at least 39-40 length to hit me at or slightly below the knee.  I do own several of his cardigans printed and solids that I wear all the time.

Valued Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

I was wondering the same thing especially this past Monday when he introduced another dress A273650 and I noticed only the younger models are used during his presentations.  I'm no spring chicken and could probably get away with wearing a dress like this but I wouldn't feel comfortable and his dresses are too short for me I need at least 39-40 length to hit me at or slightly below the knee.  I do own several of his cardigans printed and solids that I wear all the time.

@Luvitorleaveit1 I liked that dress a lot too, but sadly not in the budget right now!  On occassion I do not feel like my legs are in the best shape or not tan enough, or my knees look bad that day (LOL) etc. I recommend wearing dark tights, but the more sheer style than the thicker winter ones, or even a footless tight if you want to jazz it up and go a little more on the edge with it if you want to wear flats.  BTW I do think IM should use more of a variety of ages of women for models, rather than just Jackie, Brenda, Michelle and the other one that I am sorry I forget her name. It might be helpful to others who may sway away from his brand if they think something is too short, or looks too young for their taste.

Esteemed Contributor

@StillFuntoShop wrote:

Anyone who will buy them and rock them!

PS - doesn't hurt if you like to wear sunglasses 24/7!  Smiley Wink

Awww... you stole my line of, "His clothes are targeted to women who wear sunglasses indoors !!!"

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead