Esteemed Contributor

Re: Who are the targeted customers for Isaac's clothes?

TARGET lol.

Regular Contributor

I think IM is one of the few designers on the Q that isn't targeted to a specific age range.

Quacker Factory, Linea, Denim & Co are definitely targeted.

Honored Contributor

I'd  say his style is traditional, classic, and timeless with a few trendy pieces thrown in.  Really, no age group.  I see younger women in their 20's and older in their 80's wearing this style.  

If older women prefer his style, I'd say they learned over the years trendy clothing goes out of style in a year or two.  Some of it is ridiculous.  The best advice given to me years ago was to buy the best quality you can afford, just buy fewer pieces.  Better quality classic pieces will last, stay in style, and appropriate anywhere you go.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Someone named “She.”
Esteemed Contributor

I’ve never bought anything either.  When he sold at Target nothing interested me and the prices were reasonable. I do enjoy listening to him tho.  Same with LOGO.

Esteemed Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

I am 62 and own 3 cardigans, 5 pairs of 24/7 ankle pants, and just purchased a long sleeve t.  I also own a ceramic watch and a dress from 2 years ago.  All of the products are of very good quality, wash well and fit well.  I am 5'5, 145, pear shaped and size 12 in pants and M in tops works for me.  Some things are a bit pricey but i have had good luck with "as is"  and specials... I like his more "traditional preppy look".

I LOVE his 24/7 ankle pants..most are AS IS...his quality is great..fits perfectly..no complaints! I like his preppy look too...timeless! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

I'd  say his style is traditional, classic, and timeless with a few trendy pieces thrown in.  Really, no age group.  I see younger women in their 20's and older in their 80's wearing this style.  

If older women prefer his style, I'd say they learned over the years trendy clothing goes out of style in a year or two.  Some of it is ridiculous.  The best advice given to me years ago was to buy the best quality you can afford, just buy fewer pieces.  Better quality classic pieces will last, stay in style, and appropriate anywhere you go.

Yes..I totally agree..Marla Wynne says the same...I'm learning....its taken a long time..60ish now! Woman Wink

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's not targeted ( like Denim & Co, Quacker Factory) It's for anyone. He's not a specific designer (I don't think) at least for QVC.  Probably a team he put together. I like the stuff.  Very cute clothes.  And I'm happy he uses Peruvian Pima cotton (A very expensive high grade cotton) All the premium jeans companies I purchase us Pima and Supima cotton.  Not enough of it. Sometimes it's only 60%.  If he used as much as some of those jean factories, he would be charging hundreds of dollars.  Made in China or not.  So I was happy to see Pima on QVC.  None of the other QVC brands use it. (I hear Lands' End uses Supima cotton) My personal favorite on QVC is Martha Stewart though.

Occasional Contributor

I have a ceramic watch from years ago-Green Tea is the color. Very solid. Nice watch. Needs to be taken to a jeweler to have batteries replaced.

Occasional Contributor

I think QVC in general is for more mature women. Issac’s clothes are well-made, fit and wear well. I have several of his lace tunics, and coordinating sweater jackets. I also have 24/7 ankle length pants and jeans. I am 65, work in a school setting, and feel his clothing is professional-looking.