Frequent Contributor

Re: Who are the targeted customers for Isaac's clothes?

I believe that regardless of your age, if you look good and are comfortable in the design, go for it!

I just turned 65!  HOW I got there I have no clue!  LOL   I love Isaac's designs and have a closet and drawers full of his line.  I am often complimented and feel that I am in no way targeted as an OLD LADY in anything of his that I throw on. 

I feel stylish and right on trend. 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm 69 and while the age fits the term, I would hate to think that I wear "granny clothes"!! I personally really like IM clothes because they are simple yet stylish (IMO), as compared to the ruffles and frills of LG for example. I prefer a more tailored look, and I think that's what IM offers. I'm not saying LG clothes aren't stylish - they're just not for me.

Contributor

I so agree with you.  Age quite frankly has nothing to do with style.  You can tell ISAAC

really loves women, of any age, and particularly gets a kick and appreciates us women of a certain  age.  I will be 70 this year, have always liked true fashion and will not be backing down in the future.  I like what I wear and wear what I like.  Isaac's 24/& are great and his suede mocs can't be beat.  I have all the colors displayed and they look like jolly rancher candies.  His fashions make me happy and smile.  You can't  beat  that.

CHEERS

JUNE bug in PHOENIX.

Esteemed Contributor

I think Isaac's tee-shirts are the best of any brand I've tried - anywhere. They are quality material, well made, beautiful colors and launder extremely well. For those who don't like short sleeves, IM also has many that are 3/4 length and also long. While more pricey than some, quality wins because I know his shirts will last several years. If you haven't tried the 24/7 pants, take the plunge. They're wonderful. Now - back to the "granny" clothes comments....that is ridiculous. I just turned 70 and in no way consider his clothes to be made for a little old lady (I don't consider myself one). If you don't like bright florals, that's fine, but please don't make generalized statements that anyone who does is an old lady. As others have said, it's more what your personal style is rather than your age.

Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler,

I am young, French and he does not appeal to me either🌻

Valued Contributor

i like his clothes but his shirts are good. i would not wear any of his dress. I would not wear any 24 stretch pants. i hate stretch pants. I think it anyone could wear his clothes. I think he is the best designer on the q. Now, Lori Goldstein, her clothes are the worst and that Renne Greenstein is awful also.

Super Contributor

I agree with jannabelle about the t-shirts! I love the quality of Isaac's tees, and I especially appreciate them because I am around young children all day. I am (as the name shows) a preschool teacher. I am also a young mother to a preschool child. I like clothes that are soft, comfortable, and most importantly, durable! Isaac's tees are all that. I don't see anything "granny" about his clothes, although I wouldn't hesitate to buy them for my grandmother because she like quality and comfort as well as the next lady. I would tell any young woman out there like me to invest in Isaac's tees, rather than buying "disposible" t-shirts at a lower cost elsewhere. Also, I like his 24/7 pants despite the fact that I am nowhere near old enough to be a grandmother! Smiley Wink

Frequent Contributor

I am 61 and I love his cotten tunics. I do wash and dry them when I get them so if there is too much shrinkage I would know right away. I have only returned one and only because grey washed me out. I have 9 in various colors and love them all. I wear them year round since they are cotton. I don't work so I wear these alot. If warm push the sleeves up, if cold pull them down. I love in jeans and those tops. I have other clothing but after years dressing up I like being casual. Try a shirt you may like them. They do not date you. 

Frequent Contributor

Isaac’s QVC customers think he’s still a hot designer and want or need to be validated by his name on their clothes. For the most part, the clothes are nothing to get excited over

Honored Contributor

Not much of Isaac's items appeal to me either.  For me its just like anyother clothing line I like some things and some I dont.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)