Honored Contributor

Re: Who are the targeted customers for Isaac's clothes?

[ Edited ]

@DiAnne wrote:

@World Traveler

I don't get the Insider - is there a TSV coming in 24/7 pants?  Do they come in talls?

@DiAnne Hi, DiAnne!

The 24/7 stretch ankle pants "with seam detail" will come in regular, petite, and tall (31"). The colors are watermelon, dark navy, vintage denim, cement, citron, sand, bright white, and black. They can be ordered now, but we're not allowed to give the item number on this forum. If you go to the Blue Skies for Me Please website, you can get the item number there so you can pull it up and see if you want it. The item number for buying it now is different from the item number that will be given on March 4. You will see the link on the far right column once you get on that website.

It comes with 2 easy payments of $19.71, with a TSV price of $39.42. The regular QVC price is $47.50.

If you would like to receive the Insider Magazine (both online and in your mailbox), just contact Customer Service and ask for it. It will take 4-6 weeks before you get the first issue. It is free. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler

Thanks so much for the info.  Not sure about the seam sewn down the front....

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@author wrote:

It's funny but as a "woman of a certain age" (69) I feel that they are for younger women!  Put granny cardigans on a granny, and oh no, not good, but put a big floral granny cardi on a young thin woman, and very pretty.  

@author  I agree with your description of the "big floral granny" styles, but I've been blasted before on this forum for mentioning that.   I'm in my 60s and wouldn't wear those clothes and some of my contemporaries are grannies!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

@World Traveler

Thanks so much for the info.  Not sure about the seam sewn down the front....

@DiAnne You're welcome. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

To each her own... I am 55 and I wear his clothing and his purses very nicely. I get a lot of compliments when I wear his clothing and when I carry his purses. And also his shoes and boots are very good quality and I have gotten compliments about that too.Woman Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@WorldTraveler wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@World Traveler I am glad you asked because I have wanted to purchase many items, but been unsure if they would work for me. I'm especially interested in sweater jackets because I love the look of jackets, but tend to have to size up for my shoulders which makes my middle look off.I think a sweater would make that better. Plus, at least some of his stuff is actual long sleeve stuff! I am SO over 3/4 sleeve.

FWIW I am 42 and most of my clothing is from The House that is both White and Black (unsure if we can post other retailer names). I never, ever pay full price for anything, so I often miss my size when IM stuff goes on clearance. I'm very intersted in the 24/7 pants that are coming up, but those back pockets are giving me pause.

@yisbuff2  I think you and I need to give his things a try; what do you say? Smiley Happy  I like long sleeve things too. We may have to pay the full price, though, in order to ensure we get what we want before it is gone. I have enough long pants at this point, but will look at the tops next time he is on.

I see those 24/7 in the March Insider magazine. What is giving you pause concerning the pockets? I would be more concerned about the front, which on one of the models in the magazine looks like she is wearing pants that are too small/tight. It doesn't look like it is stretching for her. Smiley Indifferent

@World Traveler it really is hard to find pants that fit me, so if they work I am thrilled. The pocket situation is that they are kind of huge, but I'm not sure if that is a real issue, or if they are just weirdly photoshopped on the model. I think that most of the fashion looks like it is too small, but I am someone who would rather wear something roomier than the smallest possible size I can wear.

Yes - we should try! Perhaps I will loosen up the old purse strings. LOL - but it would cut into my hair budget just before spring! Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@yisbuff2
Under no circumstances should you cut into your hair budget! LOL!
Trusted Contributor

@WorldTraveler wrote:
@yisbuff2
Under no circumstances should you cut into your hair budget! LOL!

NEVER! I must protect the investment! LOL! Woman LOL

New Contributor

I am in my mind-40s and LOVE his stuff!  I think of it as a colorful take on project e preppy, which I also love.  I also occasionally buy things from Halston and Louis Dell Olio.  I would not be caught dead in LOGO or Quacker Factory!    I think it's less about age and more about individual taste.