Super Contributor
Please - I love Isaac - he is a respected designer - and I do not appreciate him being treated poorly. I will not be watching any more shows if Ms. Irvin (sp?) hosts. I will not elaborate as I think you can see for yourself.
Contributor

Yes, totally agree with you.  Am so upset.  Im new to this forum....go see my comment on Community regarding this subject.

Respected Contributor
I just turned it on a few minutes ago. What is up with her? Now I see why I've seen so many negative posts.
Respected Contributor

Saw her the other night on the Philosphy show.  She was being totally inappropriate.  Or "naughty" as she calls it.  She plays dumb.  She has a lot of growing up to do.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Valued Contributor
😡
Seriously!

He's actually trying to talk about his items and she's asking what's his favorite seafood???

Isaac is clearly trying his best to keep the focus on the fashion. This is a train wreck, and as a vendor he deserves much better!
Esteemed Contributor
She's OUT OF CONTROL!!! The whole show is like a circus!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Apparently I am the only one who enjoyed the show....I thought the two of them got along just fine.....there was no disrespect...two people having fun with one another...while selling products...

Valued Contributor

She thinks she's another Shawny Sue!!!!  Don't care for Albany nor Shawn.

Valued Contributor

@JCF wrote:

She thinks she's another Shawny Sue!!!!  Don't care for Albany nor Shawn.

Have not seen Albany much, but Shawn is just one of those I am so tired of the prancing, flirtatious behavior, dancing around and the over talking. I just do not believe these high end people like Issac put up with this. Agree with you JCF.

Respected Contributor
Isaac deserves better than he gets. When Jayne, Sandra, Gabriel or Leah host with him, he shines. He is able to talk about the designs and gives interesting information. They are respectful of him and he excels. Albany and Shawn are not a good match with him.