Valued Contributor

Re: Ugh, Isaac’s “Marge” stories

Oh, Hedge! I adore your Marge stories! LOL You need to be hired as the Marge writer for Jen and Isaac!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not a fan of those Marge stories either , however your's  is way more  lively than  Isaac's.  I'd rather hear abt people's true life escapades, esp when something unexpected happens . I have a few to tell .

Esteemed Contributor

She;s on life support . True life experiences from customers would be  way way more interesting . Am sure alot of QVC customers have some  great stories to tell while they were wearing some of Isaac 's fashion designs.

Occasional Contributor

You are really talented! Was she wearing her sunglasses?

Honored Contributor

Marge and Beverly are strolling on Market Street in San Francisco, on their way to an independent bookstore and cafe near the waterfront.

Protected from the slight drizzle by their last year's Isaac hooded zip-front reversible to polka dot nylon jacket (Marge's is tan and Beverly's is navy), they stand for a moment in the shelter of a clothing store.  Nothing catches their eye this time.

Their polka-dot clad sneakers from Isaac take them the rest of the way to the waterfront cafe, where they order cappuccinos and share a pastry while listening to incoming ferry horns and catching up on each others' latest news.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Esteemed Contributor

@Helen852 wrote:

I totally enjoy the Marge stories and all the other stores Isaac tells. He's a wealth of information and knowledge. Like him or not, he is very talented.  

Suggestion, if you don't enjoy, don't watch. That's why remotes are in our hands.

Why can't one person post a different opinion without another telling them what remotes are for?? It is human nature to watch something and complain. It is kind of like an accident you want to, but you can't look away!