Trusted Contributor

Re: Ugh, Isaac’s “Marge” stories

@NYCLatinaMe Thank you!  I don't watch QVC, I'm online only and had no idea who Marge was.  I do like Isaac's clothing and have ordered some pieces.

Trusted Contributor

@x Hedge YOU are ROCKING it!  I love what you wrote.

Esteemed Contributor

thanks.

Frequent Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

oh no!!

You're missing the opportunity to write your own Marge stories.

This changes a little every time I write it.

Today I like:

Marge and Tad, with companion dog Rafael in tow, lazily browsing through kitchy collectables on the third floor of the antique shoppe, as they wait for Bunny & Homer to meet them for champagne brunch, which will be served on the lower level. 

It may be overcast and drizzly outside, and she may be a bit sleep-deprived from jet lag, but Marge can be confident she looks stunning right down to her shoe laces, dressed head-to-toe in Issac wear.

Frequent Contributor

@MandyG06 wrote:

I think the 'Marge' stories are hilarious! Brings something new to each presentation, because we know how much we love the IT Cosmetics presentations when the vendors say the same thing every. single. time.

Well, I suppose since the designs aren’t particularly new, at least the Marge stories are. 

Trusted Contributor

Lighten up ... it's just humor.

Honored Contributor

I love the stories too...fun fantasy.

Esteemed Contributor

Better than talking about how his husband does his laundry.

Respected Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

oh no!!

Today I like:

Marge and Tad, with companion dog Rafael in tow, lazily browsing through kitchy collectables on the third floor of the antique shoppe, as they wait for Bunny & Homer to meet them for champagne brunch, which will be served on the lower level. 

It may be overcast and drizzly outside, and she may be a bit sleep-deprived from jet lag, but Marge can be confident she looks stunning right down to her shoe laces, dressed head-to-toe in Issac wear.

A Peterman story!  Like Elaine used to write on Seinfeld!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@x Hedge wrote:

oh no!!

Today I like:

I hearted your post, @x Hedge, but it doesn't feel like enough. Well done!

HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart