Frequent Contributor

Ugh, Isaac’s “Marge” stories

Someone please inform Isaac and the presenters that their stories of the life of the imaginary “Marge” are really way past their expiration date. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Ugh, Isaac’s “Marge” stories

I always preferred the stories of QVC’s late, great Jessica Holbrook. For those around these boards for a long time, you’ll remember JH’s escapades. She had quite a life before she became a fashion designer.

Valued Contributor

I think the 'Marge' stories are hilarious! Brings something new to each presentation, because we know how much we love the IT Cosmetics presentations when the vendors say the same thing every. single. time.

Valued Contributor

I totally enjoy the Marge stories and all the other stores Isaac tells. He's a wealth of information and knowledge. Like him or not, he is very talented.  

Suggestion, if you don't enjoy, don't watch. That's why remotes are in our hands.

Helen852
Esteemed Contributor

If you are talking about when he says what "Marge" is doing or where she is going while wearing his clothes, then I think those stories are kind of stupid.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

Who is Marge? confused.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

his imaginary friend who wears his clothes

Honored Contributor

Thank you @NYCLatinaMe

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

I don't like all those stories - so I don't watch them.

Other women love his presentations, so let them enjoy them and more power to them all. I don't get to control Isaac or QVC programming, so instead of trying to control them, I control my own actions and watch something else.

Esteemed Contributor

oh no!!

You're missing the opportunity to write your own Marge stories.

This changes a little every time I write it.

Today I like:

Marge and Tad, with companion dog Rafael in tow, lazily browsing through kitchy collectables on the third floor of the antique shoppe, as they wait for Bunny & Homer to meet them for champagne brunch, which will be served on the lower level. 

It may be overcast and drizzly outside, and she may be a bit sleep-deprived from jet lag, but Marge can be confident she looks stunning right down to her shoe laces, dressed head-to-toe in Issac wear.