Honored Contributor

Does anyone own these yet? 28inch inseam would fit me perfectly. Not as ankle because I am 5'5. Please!!! Answer soon!! Need them!!

Respected Contributor

I ordered and received them. I decided to stay with the Talbots Slim ankle jean. I think this new True Denim Jean is a good fit but I decided to go with Talbots because the ankle is a little more tapered. 

Honored Contributor
Thanks! Ordering 4 Ez pays. Need all 3, Before they fly out the door. Size 16 look amazing. Passed on TSV.
Frequent Contributor

I had to respond to your email on the denim ankle jeans.  I did purchase A240964

which is a knit denim jean in regular length and absolutely loved everything about them.  Pull on, no front or back pockets and they are perfect.  I have them in 3 colors now and just order the same jean in a petite length because regular was not available in a color I want to try.

I found fit to be great and I did size down one size) I am 5 5. 

The ankle was narrow enough for me...

These pants do not stretch out in knee area...I hate when that happens.  The pants are now on sale....

Your choice but I wanted you to know about this item.

Occasional Contributor

I just got these in and they are a little big...I ordred my regular Isaac size. Do these shrink any? I don't know if I should send back ...I  don't want to wash and wear them if they are going to be too big and then can't return. Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

BUt you can wash them and then return them.  THere is nothing in QVC's return policy that says you can't.  THere are plenty of posts from people who washed something and then returned it because,it shrunk o r faded or whatever.