Honored Contributor

Re: Thanks, Isaac, for the surprise bonus gift I received today!!!!!

@KathyM23-

I don't think Issac would orchestrate that kind of publicity if you are referring to me.

I'm thinking of so many strange posts. I admire and respect Issac also.

I guess this is where assuming what someone means or posts comes across as thoughtless?

But I apologize if you were not referring to me.

It does make me feel like in the future, if I want to respond about something or someone I hope I will address them specifically.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

@on the bay Sorry for the misunderstanding.  I was not referring to your post.  As you said I too am suspicious when we get negative or odd posts from a new or a one time poster.  Your post did not imply that IM's team would engage in this practice. 

Honored Contributor

@KathyM23-

Thank you!

I think I realized that when I re-read some of the posts. I guess I was too quick to be defensive and I think its because I do respect Issac very much. Anyway, that was nice of you to reply.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@on the bay wrote:

Sometimes I'm convinced that people on here with just one or few posts are paid by companies to promote different venders and lines.

Or ones with one post that ask, Does anyone know what the next blah blah blah or has anyone tried the... or I LOVE the blah blah blah thing.

Well, I'm glad Issac makes you so happy. I like him but I wouldn't go that far.

I'll just imagine my fine self in my pajamas. 

@on the bay I am convinced that a very large number of posters on the forums are either paid by the Q or the vendor. I have been around for a while and it became fairly obvious after a while. Combined with the arbitrary nature of the moderating most of the time, it became crystal clear.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree with all the positive things said by others about Isaac. I respect and enjoy him. Don't think he could be bothered with "shilling" on the forums, but I wouldn't say no one on the team wouldn't have a problem if they're getting paid to promote the brand or a TSV or any product.