Occasional Contributor

Thanks, Isaac, for the surprise bonus gift I received today!!!!!

Hello, Isaac!  I love your fab styles!  But today you said something on the air that, like your products, is total genius! You told Amanda, the model, that she looked as if she were in the First Class Air France lounge about to a board a flight to Paris...JUST FOR THE WEEKEND! And, of course, she truly did look like a gazillion bucks! Then it hit me. I have plenty of your fashions and accessories. But I need to up my styling game! Maybe add some new IM components!  I also need a higher goal/better picture  to shoot for and YOU provided it! Thank you for this beautiful imagery! And the delicious, nonchalant way you provided it! It spoke to my heart as sweetly as the buttery straps on your Bridgehampton bags caress my shoulders. I know we can make our dreams come true by believing in them and visualizing them (and based on hints you have dropped on instagram, I suspect you do too). So now, thanks to you, not only do I have luxurious, affordable IM wardrobe pieces, I also have this glorious new visualization for how I'm going to refine my  styling efforts...and also hang in the Air France First Class passenger lounge before my weekend trip to Paris. Thank you for being so inspiring with your style, your heart, your products and your imagination! I love you! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Thanks, Isaac, for the surprise bonus gift I received today!!!!!

Are you part of the Isaac team?  Do you work for him?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Sometimes I'm convinced that people on here with just one or few posts are paid by companies to promote different venders and lines.

Or ones with one post that ask, Does anyone know what the next blah blah blah or has anyone tried the... or I LOVE the blah blah blah thing.

Well, I'm glad Issac makes you so happy. I like him but I wouldn't go that far.

I'll just imagine my fine self in my pajamas. 

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

A little over the top?

Super Contributor

@DJP

You think???

Honored Contributor

Maybe it's just me but no designer on a shopping channel ever gives me that kind of feeling. I like Isaac but come on, isn't this reaching a bit?  Woman Surprised

Super Contributor

From what it sounds like this girl needs a job a hobby, something other then IM. This ranting or whatever it is , doesn't seem normal. This is just my opinion.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Are you part of the Isaac team?  Do you work for him?

@Kachina624  I agree with you.  It's another friend or employee trying to sell more clothes, purses, shoes or whatever.  Or maybe just someone needing attention. 

Respected Contributor

Altho I do think the post was over the top, I truly don't believe it was orchestrated by a friend or company connected to Issac as suggesgted by another poster.  That is saying he would stoop to this type of practice and I do not believe that and that comment was thoughtless and uncalled for.   He is an honorable, adorable, talented person. 

Frequent Contributor

@lucymo@Kachina624

I agree . Someone needs attention on Saturday night. Further, the  poster mentioned "today'. Isaac doesn't have shows on Saturday the last time that I looked.