Honored Contributor
Does anyone know? Thank you.
Esteemed Contributor

A279341, leather fisherman sandals.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Today-s-Special-Value/Isaac-Mizrahi-TSV-Fri-4-8/m-p/2679404#M31447

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

Cute! I have several IM sandals & booties - well made & very comfy sole. TSV pricing is good. I like the snake & pale gold.

APTSV_IML_040516_02.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  Well, yet another thing we have in common, Isaac M!  I actually don't have any of his shoes, so I was glad to see that you like them.  I think these would be cute with a maxi dress or skirt.  I'm considering the pale gold.  The snake print would be really cute w/ the black LR pants.  I still don't have them, but they've shipped.  Let me know if you're getting these sandals.Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  Well, yet another thing we have in common, Isaac M!  I actually don't have any of his shoes, so I was glad to see that you like them.  I think these would be cute with a maxi dress or skirt.  I'm considering the pale gold.  The snake print would be really cute w/ the black LR pants.  I still don't have them, but they've shipped.  Let me know if you're getting these sandals.Woman Very Happy

@IlliniGirl88 - I'm hesitant to buy shoes online except for Nordstrom & Zappos with free s&h and returns. But I've had good luck with VINCE at HSN  & IM at Q. Both have good quality, consistent sizing/fit & style with comfort. TSV pricing is good. 

I have a pair of IM high strappy wedges in the soft gold. Very comfy & the gold is muted so it works for day & night. 

Think I will get the snake. It's a neutral that will go with just about every color.  Will look great with the LR pants, jeans, dresses & maxi's, shorts. And I don't have any snake print shoes. The cognac would be even more versatile-no print clash. Let me know what you decide. I'm going to wait for the TSV presentation before I order.

Lol, after this one, I hope the next 2 -3 weeks are full of TSV's I DON'T like or want Woman Wink

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

I was trying to "ask a question", but the system won't open the submit question link.  For anyone who has recd these, what is the arch support like?  There is only one review up, and the customer doesn't address the arch support.