New Contributor

Suggestions for tops to wear with lace Culotte pants

I bought Isaac's lace culotte pants in navy last month and need a top to go with them. I plan to wear them as a more dressed up style than casual. Any suggestions?

Super Contributor

Re: Suggestions for tops to wear with lace Culotte pants

[ Edited ]

What about Linea top #A306416 in ivory? It can be worn on or off the shoulder. Some of the Whisper Knit tanks might work well with those culottes. With the volume in the pants, I'd recommend not having a lot of volume, as in a swing top. #A29373 is a lightweight crepe tank that comes in ivory. H by Halston has top #A308100, for example. What about a bell sleeve, flutter sleeve, or some other sleeve detail in a solid top? I tried matching Isaac's navy long lace pants earlier this year, and even with the same color name in the line, I found the navy colors to be different. So, I've chosen complementary colors when trying to match navy blue. You might try a different website (like a department store website) and check their tops/blouses in their career/work section, since those tops are usually dressy. I bought those culottes in pink and wear them casually with a pima tee, sandals, and sneakers. Good luck and enjoy.

New Contributor

Re: Suggestions for tops to wear with lace Culotte pants

Thank you for all your suggestions, Desert Lily. I will definitely check them out!