Valued Contributor

Sizing question... new to Isaac... help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello all - Forgive me if this question has been done to death.  But I could use some help with Isaac's sizing, as I have never purchased clothing from him before (never from QVC either or any other shopping network, actually).  I would like to buy one of his fitted peplum tops.  I am a size 8.  Do his clothes run big like most shopping network clothing (which I gather from what I've read)?  Wondering if I should order a size small or medium.  A sizing guide in the listing would really help!  No reviews either.  Thanks in advance for any assistance you could provide.  Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Sizing question... new to Isaac... help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi @AliJoi5! Since DD is closer to your size than I am, I'll use her! We both like Isaac's t-shirts. DD is a 4-6 and she gets XS in his tees. She has a lot of LOGO and wears XXS (if that helps you too). I hope someone who is your size will give you more help, but this will give you something to go on! (I would bet you'd be fine ordering a S). Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I wear an 8 in tops and I usually buy a small in Isaac. 

Valued Contributor

Hi @beach-mom!!  Hope all is well.  Thanks so much for your input... it was very helpful.  I'm thinking of going with the small... I spoke with a QVC rep and she told me Isaac's medium tops have a 38.5" chest measurement.  I checked out some other brands' sizing charts (that I wear), and that is almost universally a large.  Isaac's smalls are a 36.5 and that seems more consistent with typical mediums (which I usually wear in other brands).  So I think the consensus is that his tops run large.  Thanks again!  Woman Very Happy

Valued Contributor

Thanks so much for your post @itsmagic!  Well then that answers it.  A small it is... I'm buying more than one color of the top, so I really wanted to try to get the size right on my first attempt.  Thanks again!!  Smiley Happy