Regular Contributor

I ordered this jacket in blue in a size large.  It arrived yesterday.  I like the jacket but it's HUGE!

I usually wear a large because I like my clothes to be roomy but I can fit 3 of me inside this jacket.

I'm not returning it because I refuse to pay almost $20 for shipping.

I have an Isaac jacket from several years ago.  It's also a size large. 

I can only fit one of me in that one.

Regular Contributor

Re: Reversible quilted jacket

I would look up garment measurements on line then measure your jacket.  If measurements are off I would call customer service or email the social team because that would be defective and you should get full refund.  I know you are frustrated as I would be.

Honored Contributor

send it back if you will never wear it, and use that as a shoulda known thing

I won't keep anything that doesn't fit right, 

Honored Contributor

Double check those measurements. If they don't match, it's something QVC should take back.

Honored Contributor

I got that jacket too.  I ordered my usual t-shirt size figuring it would be a bit large, since the t-shirts are a touch big for me until I wash and dry them.

It did seem quite big when I first tried it on.  But after I looked at it for a while, the only thing that really seems larger than what I expected are the arms.  They're not overly long, but the sleeve circumference seems big.  The rest of the jacket fit me well--exactly how I wanted, as I matter of fact.  Allowing for a heavier shirt or sweater underneath instead of the tank that I had on, I think this will be a good fit.

Sorry you're disappointed.  I don't know what you paid for shipping, but combining shipping both ways it would only cost me $12.45 to return if I chose.  Even if I did have to pay the $20 you quote, I would return it if I knew I wouldn't be wearing the jacket.

Respected Contributor

@hick   I would send it back for an exchange of a smaller size.  You won't pay any additional shipping to send back or get the smaller size sent to you.

......You look like I need a drink.....
New Contributor

[ Edited ]

This happened  to me with a LOGO item, I was sent a dress that was drastically mis-sized by about 2 or 3 sizes. I am sure this happens some.  I called customer service and told them I would be returning as defective and there was not a problem. I got a full refund.  Its not like you changed your mind about the garment. 

Respected Contributor

Mine fit perfectly.