Contributor

I read the 39 reviews for the recent TSV Isaac Mizrahi top.  I am petite at 5'1" and usually wear an XXS or XS.  While I love the quality of his T-shirts, many of them are too long for women under 5'4".

I wish QVC would consider top length for us shorties.  QVC seems to understand we come in all shapes and sizes, but it seems difficult to get IM T-shirts in the best length for me.

I am off to measure the length on the couple I have in the perfect length and will order with care in the future.  Fingers crossed they shrink in length in the laundry.

Honored Contributor

@April-Rose.  If you put them in a dryer, they'll shrink but it'll be all over, not just the length.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@April-Rose  Same situation.  XXS is my size.  Yes, I do try to shrink some of his cotton. And I'm 5'4".  I prefer short, mall stores length in tops.  Isaac is better then the others, but still annoying.  I no longer buy Susan Graver.  Her tops don't shrink.   You can't stomp on them.  They'll still be there in land fills a thousand years from now. 

This is the major complaint about QVC clothing.  Hoping the mods or who ever reads this will at least bring it up.

Respected Contributor

I'm 5'2" and nearly every top from QVC is too long for me.  Most I can manage being a little longer than I would like and some just fit like tunics.