Esteemed Contributor

I just received this beautiful sweater jacket and can't rave enough about it!...The quality is fantastic...hefty material that will be great for Fall and even early Winter...and the style is perfect with the generous shawl collar and tie belt...really great looking!

I got it in the Black/Cream and it is stunning...well worth the price!...Probably the best quality item that I have received from QVC in a long time....I don't order that much from them and couldn't be more pleased with this purchase!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

I just received this beautiful sweater jacket and can't rave enough about it!...The quality is fantastic...hefty material that will be great for Fall and even early Winter...and the style is perfect with the generous shawl collar and tie belt...really great looking!

I got it in the Black/Cream and it is stunning...well worth the price!...Probably the best quality item that I have received from QVC in a long time....I don't order that much from them and couldn't be more pleased with this purchase!

Sounds great!  I will check this one out.  I have his sweater cardigan -- A262076 -- in the Grey, and your review sounds like it's made of the same magnificent fabrication.  It's very substantial and luxurious to the touch.

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper...I guarantee you will love it and it will be a great addition to your Fall wardrobe!

Thanks for your reply!...It's the only one I got...LOL...I noticed, after I had posted, that this sub-forum is not very active at all...I should have posted in the Fashion Forum.

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~